Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St Augustine Austin FLEX MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rgyanez22

Reaction score
I got chosen to interview for USAHS Austin FLEX MOT. My interview is this week.
Does anyone have any advice or has anyone interviews with st Augustine before?

i would appreciate any help!

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed with them for San Marcos campus. Very relaxed and comfortable. They have a meet and greet first, overview of various depts and tour. Then 2 or 3 people get interviewed by a faculty member and asked to talk about yourself, why OT, some random ethical questions and such. It was pretty laid back and they were very friendly and caring. Just be yourself, dress professionally, get to know other candidates before interview so you are comfortable engaging with them. Ask lots of questions! Best of luck!

Thank you!
Unfortunately because of all the virus stuff going on, they changed all interviews to virtual so i won’t be able to get to know any other candidates.

I just hope i answer well!!
For some reason I always have a hard time telling interviewers about myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an acceptance letter today for the MSOT program Miami, Florida campus. I had an interview online super relax. It was a group interview! Take it seriously as a real in person interview. A lot of people I had the pleasure to interview with had their phones go off and wore casual clothes. Be professional and have a casual conversation. You got this!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you!
I actually had my interview today!

I got an acceptance letter today for the MSOT program Miami, Florida campus. I had an interview online super relax. It was a group interview! Take it seriously as a real in person interview. A lot of people I had the pleasure to interview with had their phones go off and wore casual clothes. Be professional and have a casual conversation. You got this!

And congrats!

Great actually. It was real relaxed. Hopefully i answered the best to my ability

Hoping to hear soon

Awesome! Best of luck! St Aug usually lets you know within 7-10 days!

Hey everyone! I got my acceptance for St Augustine MOT Austin today!!

I was wondering if you guys know how to log into the portal in order to pay the deposit?
Is it with the USA email??

Hey everyone! I got my acceptance for St Augustine MOT Austin today!!

I was wondering if you guys know how to log into the portal in order to pay the deposit?
Is it with the USA email??

They will send you a few emails regarding admissions. One being USAHS EMAIL and the second the portal. One they provide you a username of numbers and a password with both digits and letters you will able to pay your seat at the bursar of 500$

They will send you a few emails regarding admissions. One being USAHS EMAIL and the second the portal. One they provide you a username of numbers and a password with both digits and letters you will able to pay your seat at the bursar of 500$

Yes i got my USA email and the password with the random number and letters

They send another one specifically for the student portal?

Hello everyone, I plan on applying to the St. Augustine MOT flex program next year. I will be working a full time job as well. Can anyone tell me if the labs are Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday? Thank you very much in advance.

Yes i got my USA email and the password with the random number and letters

They send another one specifically for the student portal?

Hello, from the time you submitted your application to you being invited to interview... what’s the timeline? How long did it take? I just submitted my application and am going crazy with anticipation.
also, how’s the flex program? I’m assuming you started already... any advice? I applied to the flex mot Austin 2021.

Hello, from the time you submitted your application to you being invited to interview... what’s the timeline? How long did it take? I just submitted my application and am going crazy with anticipation.
also, how’s the flex program? I’m assuming you started already... any advice? I applied to the flex mot Austin 2021.

Typically, for non-COVID time (I applied last year), I got my interview invitation 1 week after I submitted and you will get it via email and my enrollment advisor called me to chat. After the interview, I waited a week and got my acceptance letter. I applied to San Marcos for Full time MOT though, but I assume it is the same regarding to the timeline as when I interviewed I saw some flex individuals as well.

Good luck!

Typically, for non-COVID time (I applied last year), I got my interview invitation 1 week after I submitted and you will get it via email and my enrollment advisor called me to chat. After the interview, I waited a week and got my acceptance letter. I applied to San Marcos for Full time MOT though, but I assume it is the same regarding to the timeline as when I interviewed I saw some flex individuals as well.

Good luck!
ok Thanks for the info, How are you liking the program?

Has anyone heard back from Usahs OTD in Austin?
I applied October 6th, received an interview invitation on October 14th, interviewed on November 6th, and haven't heard anything back since.