University of St. Augustine DPT Fall 2020 Dallas, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ardc9_

Reaction score
I was wondering who else will be attending the DPT program for USAHS in Dallas this coming fall 2020?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Currently I’m awaiting to hear about an interview. I submitted my app around May 15 (app was officially submitted June 2nd after figuring out I was missing a prereq ) when did you hear about your standing in Dallas ?

Hello! I recently accepted to the fall 2020 DPT class in Dallas. I am a little hesitant to accept the seat because of the accreditation status. What are your thoughts on it? Is there a chance we graduate and are not able to sit for the boards?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was wondering if any of you did or did not submit a statement of purpose for USAHS?

Attending Austin Cohort, also does anyone know that actual amount a student will be paying to attend the university? I read online in their website that the cost of tuition is 111k and people are sating this school is the most expensive, but when I look at other university that are private are charging 124k- 130k for tuition. Any input on the actual cost is appreciated! Thank you!