University of St. Augustine DPT Fall 2020 Dallas, TX

USC1998

Jun 17, 2020
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
    Currently I’m awaiting to hear about an interview. I submitted my app around May 15 (app was officially submitted June 2nd after figuring out I was missing a prereq ) when did you hear about your standing in Dallas ?

al2020

Dec 5, 2019
    1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
      Hello! I recently accepted to the fall 2020 DPT class in Dallas. I am a little hesitant to accept the seat because of the accreditation status. What are your thoughts on it? Is there a chance we graduate and are not able to sit for the boards?

About the Ads

CPT2DPT

Sep 19, 2020
      1. Other Health Professions Student
      2. Pre-Physical Therapy
        Attending Austin Cohort, also does anyone know that actual amount a student will be paying to attend the university? I read online in their website that the cost of tuition is 111k and people are sating this school is the most expensive, but when I look at other university that are private are charging 124k- 130k for tuition. Any input on the actual cost is appreciated! Thank you!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.