• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

University of St. Augustine Fall 2014 Class

About the Ads

OTurd

Feb 4, 2014
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Hey All,

I received my acceptance to USA's San Marcos DPT program today (Tuesday 3/11) around 1:15pm via telephone. My admission status on the USA website has also been updated. Good luck everyone!!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user

sjun002

Apr 22, 2014
    1. DPT / OTD
      Hello

I got accepted into Fall 2014. I got everything on the conditional acceptance email turned in. Has anyone received anything else? I haven't gotten a package mailed either (if they do send that out). Just wondering what everyone else is doing

sjun002

Apr 22, 2014
      1. DPT / OTD
        I believe once you turn in your deposit, do background checks, drug test, and enrollment forms you should be set. Now you just have to do financial aid.

are you also in Fall 2014 class? I just thought that they would have us get a physical, more paperwork, vaccinations, etc. I had to do those prior to undergrad, my brother had to do those prior to med school. so just wondering. but thanks!

mcflip818

Jul 24, 2012
          Some advice... renew your CPR/First Aid certifications right before school starts. Otherwise you will have to do it during the semester, most likely a day close to a test, which will take away from study time. They have to be from American Heart Association by the way.

Reactions: 1 user

studystudy87

Jun 18, 2014
          1. Rehab Sci Student
            Hey Guys!! Congratulations of your acceptance and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. As you start learning more and more about the programs and books/"course notes" you will need to buy, you will come across the necessities. The CORE science courses for your first and second term are:
            1st term:
            Anatomy: suggested to purchase: lab manual, course notes, course slides
            Physiology: suggested to purchase: course notes and course slides

2nd term:
            Pathology: suggested to purchase: course slides (that's all that is available, and tests come straight from here)
            Biomechanics: suggested to purchase: course notes and cadaver lab dissector (slides are available but no one uses them)

I have recently completed my first 2 terms and am taking a leave of absence and would like to sell all my course notes and slides for these 4 classes. Once you begin talking to people on campus they will tell you that you order all these materials at the local copy center down the street from the school (cal copy). Each of these booklets can range between $50-$75 dollars depending on how many slides per page, color vs. black and white, single sided vs double sided...

If anyone is interested in buying all of these from me, I would be willing to give it away for $125 or best offer, please message me with any questions, I can also send you pictures and more specifics if necessary.

Congratulations again and good luck!!

DPTkid101

Jan 27, 2014
              Hey Guys!! Congratulations of your acceptance and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. As you start learning more and more about the programs and books/"course notes" you will need to buy, you will come across the necessities. The CORE science courses for your first and second term are:
              1st term:
              Anatomy: suggested to purchase: lab manual, course notes, course slides
              Physiology: suggested to purchase: course notes and course slides

2nd term:
              Pathology: suggested to purchase: course slides (that's all that is available, and tests come straight from here)
              Biomechanics: suggested to purchase: course notes and cadaver lab dissector (slides are available but no one uses them)

I have recently completed my first 2 terms and am taking a leave of absence and would like to sell all my course notes and slides for these 4 classes. Once you begin talking to people on campus they will tell you that you order all these materials at the local copy center down the street from the school (cal copy). Each of these booklets can range between $50-$75 dollars depending on how many slides per page, color vs. black and white, single sided vs double sided...

If anyone is interested in buying all of these from me, I would be willing to give it away for $125 or best offer, please message me with any questions, I can also send you pictures and more specifics if necessary.

Congratulations again and good luck!!
              I would be interested in buying those materials! You said it includes all those materials you listed?

NewTestament

7+ Year Member
              Nov 4, 2010
              Itinerant
              1. DPT / OTD
                Join the University of Saint Augustine Connection on Facebook. Students are selling materials there all the time.

I recommend a good atlas for anatomy. You don't need anything else. Many of the required texts are available as electronic versions on the online library.

About the Ads
                This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.