University of St. Augustine Fall 2014 Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTkid101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone gotten word back from St. augustine yet about the fall 2014 DPT program at San Marcos? That's the one that I've applied to. Let me know

Members don't see this ad.

No. You can also see thread St Augustine Fall 2014 on Pre-PT forum for more information.

Not yet. My application status still says I am undergoing a transcript review

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite for USA in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Hey All,

I received my acceptance to USA's San Marcos DPT program today (Tuesday 3/11) around 1:15pm via telephone. My admission status on the USA website has also been updated. Good luck everyone!!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user
Hey All,

I received my acceptance to USA's San Marcos DPT program today (Tuesday 3/11) around 1:15pm via telephone. My admission status on the USA website has also been updated. Good luck everyone!!! :soexcited:
When did you have your interview?

Friday February 28th at the San Marcos Campus.

Hello

I got accepted into Fall 2014. I got everything on the conditional acceptance email turned in. Has anyone received anything else? I haven't gotten a package mailed either (if they do send that out). Just wondering what everyone else is doing

I believe once you turn in your deposit, do background checks, drug test, and enrollment forms you should be set. Now you just have to do financial aid.

I believe once you turn in your deposit, do background checks, drug test, and enrollment forms you should be set. Now you just have to do financial aid.

are you also in Fall 2014 class? I just thought that they would have us get a physical, more paperwork, vaccinations, etc. I had to do those prior to undergrad, my brother had to do those prior to med school. so just wondering. but thanks!

Yea, Fall 2014. Yeah I'm sure that comes later TB clearance, CPR cert, but as of now have not heard anything. Will keep you updated if I hear anything.

Yea, Fall 2014. Yeah I'm sure that comes later TB clearance, CPR cert, but as of now have not heard anything. Will keep you updated if I hear anything.
awesome, thank you

Some advice... renew your CPR/First Aid certifications right before school starts. Otherwise you will have to do it during the semester, most likely a day close to a test, which will take away from study time. They have to be from American Heart Association by the way.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Guys!! Congratulations of your acceptance and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. As you start learning more and more about the programs and books/"course notes" you will need to buy, you will come across the necessities. The CORE science courses for your first and second term are:
1st term:
Anatomy: suggested to purchase: lab manual, course notes, course slides
Physiology: suggested to purchase: course notes and course slides

2nd term:
Pathology: suggested to purchase: course slides (that's all that is available, and tests come straight from here)
Biomechanics: suggested to purchase: course notes and cadaver lab dissector (slides are available but no one uses them)

I have recently completed my first 2 terms and am taking a leave of absence and would like to sell all my course notes and slides for these 4 classes. Once you begin talking to people on campus they will tell you that you order all these materials at the local copy center down the street from the school (cal copy). Each of these booklets can range between $50-$75 dollars depending on how many slides per page, color vs. black and white, single sided vs double sided...

If anyone is interested in buying all of these from me, I would be willing to give it away for $125 or best offer, please message me with any questions, I can also send you pictures and more specifics if necessary.

Congratulations again and good luck!!

Hey Guys!! Congratulations of your acceptance and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. As you start learning more and more about the programs and books/"course notes" you will need to buy, you will come across the necessities. The CORE science courses for your first and second term are:
1st term:
Anatomy: suggested to purchase: lab manual, course notes, course slides
Physiology: suggested to purchase: course notes and course slides

2nd term:
Pathology: suggested to purchase: course slides (that's all that is available, and tests come straight from here)
Biomechanics: suggested to purchase: course notes and cadaver lab dissector (slides are available but no one uses them)

I have recently completed my first 2 terms and am taking a leave of absence and would like to sell all my course notes and slides for these 4 classes. Once you begin talking to people on campus they will tell you that you order all these materials at the local copy center down the street from the school (cal copy). Each of these booklets can range between $50-$75 dollars depending on how many slides per page, color vs. black and white, single sided vs double sided...

If anyone is interested in buying all of these from me, I would be willing to give it away for $125 or best offer, please message me with any questions, I can also send you pictures and more specifics if necessary.

Congratulations again and good luck!!
I would be interested in buying those materials! You said it includes all those materials you listed?

Join the University of Saint Augustine Connection on Facebook. Students are selling materials there all the time.

I recommend a good atlas for anatomy. You don't need anything else. Many of the required texts are available as electronic versions on the online library.