University of St. Augustine Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha, I mean, there isn't a whole lot to do while we wait. Unless I'm sleeping, I'm thinking about PT school, lol
Hahaha I totally agree! I do the same thing. I have an unhealthy relationship with my email inbox

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This is basically my last shot at PT school. So the waiting is killing me lol. Anyone else in the same boat as me? I figured most schools already got back to their applicants by now.

This is basically my last shot at PT school. So the waiting is killing me lol. Anyone else in the same boat as me? I figured most schools already got back to their applicants by now.
Same, im still waitlisted at one school (and at this point not holding my breath) but St Augustine has always been my number one choice and where I want to go

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how we will be contacted? Email, phone call? Or should we be looking at myUSA account?

Does anyone know how we will be contacted? Email, phone call? Or should we be looking at myUSA account?
E-mail and myUSA account. They said at the interview if you get accepted they call you.

Check your portal. Mine says" You have been accepted!" Still no email, but the MyUSA portal has changed. I was in the second interview group.

Reactions: 3 users
Check your portal. Mine says" You have been accepted!" Still no email, but the MyUSA portal has changed. I was in the second interview group.

Are you the San Marcos campus? And did you apply for DPT + OT or entry level DPT?

Status' are officially updated for the second interview for the full-time DPT program for Florida Fall 2015. Check your portal

My portal says that I've been accepted !!!

Yeah, my admissions status still says i have been invited for an interview.

My portal saying I've been accepted!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay dumb question. But portal meaning "myUSA" right? I've refreshed a million times this morning lol

Okay dumb question. But portal meaning "myUSA" right? I've refreshed a million times this morning lol
Not a dumb question. Yes, select the candidate tab in your USA portal and check your admission status that way.

Not a dumb question. Yes, select the candidate tab in your USA portal and check your admission status that way.
Okay, thats where I've been going.. just wanted to make sure I'm looking in the right place so i don't miss anything lol

Okay, thats where I've been going.. just wanted to make sure I'm looking in the right place so i don't miss anything lol

I've checked mine a million times too and it still says I've been invited for an interview... Ahhhh!

My portal says "you have been accepted." I don't know if I should freak out or wait to hear back by email/ phone call

I hope just because mine hasn't been changed doesn't mean I didn't get in! I keep checking

Shoot. I called. She said we will know today. She couldn't tell me over the phone because "it couldn't be verbalized." She said wait for an email.

Shoot. I called. She said we will know today. She couldn't tell me over the phone because "it couldn't be verbalized." She said wait for an email.
That's good to know, thank you. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Thank goodness for this thread. Thanks for updating us. It really helps with the compulsive refreshing.

hi knights005 and anyone else,
Are we talking about the Fall MOT in FL for 2015?
If not, anyone out there been notified who was in the March 28th interview?

Decisions came in for me. I got waitlisted. But that's okay I got accepted at another school. Good luck to the rest of you and congratulations to those who got in! :)

I swear if they use the website crashing as an excuse for not letting the rest of us know tonight I may explode.

Have they been sending the notices strictly through portal, or by email as well?

I was accepted at USA Austin for Fall 2015. They notified me by email 5/1.

Has anyone else been accepted? I'd love to see where everyone is going to end up. I'm from Connecticut so I'll definitely be looking for a place and/or roommates. Are you guys going to rent near the school or closer to the city?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

I got an email from saying I was accepted!! Then I received an email saying my acceptance email was recalled. Then I received my acceptance email again.

Did anyone from the San Marcos campus get this? I'm confused and happy at the same time.

Just got my acceptance for the DPT program for the San Marcos campus today for Fall 2015 through email! I think the portal is down right now.

I got the same thing with the acceptance, recall, and acceptance again. I believe the first e-mail, the links are wrong.

If anyone is from out of town and looking for roommates, let me know! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info y'all. The portal is back up and running by the way. Still waiting for a reply from the Florida campus.

I got accepted into the DPT program at San Marcos!!! They sent an email at the end of the day!

Now that the portal is back up, does anyone from the San Marcos campus have a portal status that still says you have been invited for an interview and also has not received an email?