University of St. Augustine Flex - Austin Summer 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wyo24

Jake
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was accepted in the Flex program in Austin Texas at the University of St. Augustine! I just wanted to create a thread to get to know other people accepted or interested. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

was thinking about doing the spring semester...

but the way things are headed it looks like ill be doing the summer semester in St.Augustine, well at least applying to it.

do you know when the due date is?

was thinking about doing the spring semester...

but the way things are headed it looks like ill be doing the summer semester in St.Augustine, well at least applying to it.

do you know when the due date is?
I'm not sure when the summer due date is. I was on the waitlist for the Fall flex program there and didn't get in but they offered the summer start instead in Austin, and I took it.

Members don't see this ad :)
i applied october 15th and sent in my GRE scores separately on november 30th and yesterday was the last day to hear something back *6 to 8 weeks after november 30th*

i applied for the fall, September date this year.. and i still haven't heard anything..

is anyone else in the same boat? :(

i applied october 15th and sent in my GRE scores separately on november 30th and yesterday was the last day to hear something back *6 to 8 weeks after november 30th*

i applied for the fall, September date this year.. and i still haven't heard anything..

Did you talk with the advisor to fully submit your application? I had to schedule a time to call one of the admissions advisors to look over my application and submit it

I would get ahold of them and check on things. I had applied for Fall 2018 flex semester initially, and didn't even get my interview until June which was weird. Ended up getting waitlisted for the Fall program and ultimately accepted into the Summer 2019 Flex program. Don't get discouraged yet, they are just very slow at getting back to people.

Any updates on people getting accepted in the summer 2019 Flex program in Austin?

Any updates on people getting accepted in the summer 2019 Flex program in Austin?
If so I'd be interested in looking for a roommate or a place to stay in Austin that was affordable. I think that will be the cheapest way to do things....

I would get ahold of them and check on things. I had applied for Fall 2018 flex semester initially, and didn't even get my interview until June which was weird. Ended up getting waitlisted for the Fall program and ultimately accepted into the Summer 2019 Flex program. Don't get discouraged yet, they are just very slow at getting back to people.

Wow, that is a really long time after your submission! But I'm glad you got accepted!
Yeah, I just sent an email to the enrollment advisor at the Austin Campus about it. It's just weird though because I did ask her about my application being completely submitted after I turned it in and also had to email another question to her and both times she replied with, "Thank you for letting us know. Your application for the OTD program in fall 2019 is currently under review."

and yes, quite slow. maybe they don't have a huge admissions team to make it efficient?

Did you talk with the advisor to fully submit your application? I had to schedule a time to call one of the admissions advisors to look over my application and submit it

Well, after I turned in my application in October, I emailed the enrollment advisor and she said that they received it. Then in November and one time after that, I had to email her again and then she mentioned that my application is currently under review for the OTD Fall 2019 cohort.

But I just sent an email to her so hopefully, I get to hear back with something tomorrow; if not, I will have to call.. which is stress inducing lol.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'm just waitlisted because it doesn't make sense to string us along for so long if we're on the rejection list, you know?

Hey! I applied around the same time! I just got invited to interview!

Can anyone that already got in share how the interview process went for you!!? I just got invited to interview for next month. :)