University of St. Augustine "flex" program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlcl4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This program allows potential PT students to work from home (and keep their day jobs) to submit assignments online and attend labs and clinicals on the weekends, anyone know anything about this particular program or others like it?

Members don't see this ad.

mlcl4 said:
This program allows potential PT students to work from home (and keep their day jobs) to submit assignments online and attend labs and clinicals on the weekends, anyone know anything about this particular program or others like it?

The University of St. Augustine offers this unique "Flex" Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree program through its Boca Raton, Florida campus. It's a new way to earn the DPT degree - by completing the coursework online and attending weekend lab sessions. It was designed for students who need to work while going to school. If you'd like detailed information about this program or an application packet, just let me know. The Flex website is: www.usa.edu/flex.htm.

I was just wondering if you decided to go through with the Flex program and what conclusions were you able to make from it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I was thinking about applying to their Flex Program..Just wanted to know if anyone is already in the program ...and receive some input about it...

Just know that St. Augustine is a proprietary (for-profit) institution. Are there any other schools that offer something similar that aren't proprietary schools?