Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences Fall 2018 MOT/DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rosie333

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I was accepted to the Fall 2018 start date for the flex MOT program at USAHS's St. Augustine Campus. I received my acceptance email on 3/2. I emailed one of the admissions counselors and she said they were waiting on links, this was a few weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone has any information on when we'll be receiving these emails. I'm thinking about calling again to find out.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I was accepted to the Fall 2018 start date for the flex MOT program at USAHS's St. Augustine Campus. I received my acceptance email on 3/2. I emailed one of the admissions counselors and she said they were waiting on links, this was a few weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone has any information on when we'll be receiving these emails. I'm thinking about calling again to find out.
Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing your stats or any useful info? I am planning on applying for the Spring term in the Miami campus.

Thanks!

Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing your stats or any useful info? I am planning on applying for the Spring term in the Miami campus.

Thanks!
Major: Exercise Science
My GPA is 3.5
GRE 149 Verbal and 146 Quantitative
I have 240 observation hours mainly in a school setting
Hope this helps! Good luck!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Major: Exercise Science
My GPA is 3.5
GRE 149 Verbal and 146 Quantitative
I have 240 observation hours mainly in a school setting
Hope this helps! Good luck!! :)