This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all!

While I realize I am late to the party, I have applied to USA for the Spring 2020 cohort. However, on my application, there was an option to be considered for Fall 2019 if seats are still available. Anybody know if seats are available for Saint Augustine or Miami campuses? I was told I would hear from an enrollment advisor by the end of this week, or next. I just wanted to gain some insight in regards to my stats:

cGRE: 3.72
pGRE: 3.4
GRE combined: 295 (retaking on August 31st, super nervous)
I have worked as a physical therapy technician for over 600 hours, and prior to that I interned at the same clinic for 500 hours, which was an outpatient setting.
I have letters of recommendation from two PT's, one PTA, and an OT that was within the clinic.

Thank you for any and all advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!

While I realize I am late to the party, I have applied to USA for the Spring 2020 cohort. However, on my application, there was an option to be considered for Fall 2019 if seats are still available. Anybody know if seats are available for Saint Augustine or Miami campuses? I was told I would hear from an enrollment advisor by the end of this week, or next. I just wanted to gain some insight in regards to my stats:

cGRE: 3.72
pGRE: 3.4
GRE combined: 295 (retaking on August 31st, super nervous)
I have worked as a physical therapy technician for over 600 hours, and prior to that I interned at the same clinic for 500 hours, which was an outpatient setting.
I have letters of recommendation from two PT's, one PTA, and an OT that was within the clinic.

Thank you for any and all advice!

I definitely think that your stats are pretty good, I would think your chances are pretty good especially because they look at your application as a whole and such. You have a lot of experience and sounds like some good references. I know St. Augustine campus doesn't have spots for Fall 2019, I was waitlisted for a different campus for Fall 2019 and as of May they only had seats for Miami available. Im hoping to get into Spring 2020, good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey congrats to everyone who got in. Can anyone who got in help me with an immunizations question? What is required? I don’t think I’m up to date. Do they accept any blood tests? If anyone has a picture of what st Augustine requires that would help me a lot! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, I just had my enrollment call from Sarah. I applied to USA's Saint Augustine campus for Spring 2020. Anyone have any insight as to when I should get an email? She said 4-6 weeks, but she said it could be sooner because its spring.

Thank you!

Hey congrats to everyone who got in. Can anyone who got in help me with an immunizations question? What is required? I don’t think I’m up to date. Do they accept any blood tests? If anyone has a picture of what st Augustine requires that would help me a lot! Thanks.
Hey I'm a current 1st term DPT student at USA - St. Augustine Campus. Just make sure you have all your shots (Tdap, TB, etc.) before the deadline, which is usually the beginning of the semester. I did a blood test for TB and they accepted it. Don't fall behind on your immunizations because it will impact your clinical placement and you won't get your loans. Gl!