University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
San Marcos is out!!! I've been ACCEPTED!!!!!
patiently waiting for my decision still....did you find out through email or portal?

Members don't see this ad.

I got into Austin Summer 2017!!!!!! Sooooo much personal sacrifice has gone into this as an adult student. So excited for the opportunity and look forward to meetin you fellow cohort students.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to the San Marcos campus! The portal still hasn't updated though

I got accepted to San Marcos too!!!

Congratulations everyone. Just received my acceptance into San Marcos too! Ecstatic and ready to start it up. Wishing the best for everyone else.

I've been accepted at San Marcos campus around 3pm PST.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone, do you all mind sharing your USA stats?

I'm in!!! San Marcos

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys! Finally made an account to let you know that I just got my acceptance email for admission for DPT Summer at St. Augustine campus.

I am going to be declining the offer because I also got into my number 1 choice. Hope this means that one of you can take my spot. And good luck to all!

Last edited:
Accepted San Marcos Stats:
Cum GPA: 3.58
Pre-Req GPA: 3.78
GRE: 317 (161-V, 156-Q)/5.5AW
Observations: 116 hrs - ortho

I've been following this thread since the day of my interview so I'll finally make a post.. I'm from the Nov 18th group and received my acceptance today around 2:00pm! I will be accepting the offer!

I've been following this thread since the day of my interview so I'll finally make a post.. I'm from the Nov 18th group and received my acceptance today around 2:00pm! I will be accepting the offer!
Congrats! Which campus?

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone still waiting for a response?
I have yet to receive an email

I really hope something comes soon, did you by any chance make a call? I've just been waiting it out but it's driving me insane!
I'm the same way.. had a great application and interview hearing other ppl getting in makes me anxious

I'm the same way.. had a great application and interview hearing other ppl getting in makes me anxious
Thanks for the response! Hopefully we receive something today, but at least now we know that maybe some others are waiting on an email as well?

I got accepted via email around 3:00pm yesterday! San Marcos Campus

I'll be waiting some more. Got waitlisted

Anyone rejecting acceptance from San Marcos campus?

For those accepted:
Any of you have access to my.usa yet? If so did user name come in your email?

Is your background/prints/ tests/medical also say it's due on Jan 2nd?

For those accepted:
Any of you have access to my.usa yet? If so did user name come in your email?

Is your background/prints/ tests/medical also say it's due on Jan 2nd?

I talked to Jeremy, who is the student success advisor for San Marcos, and he said that your username and password will be sent around mid-January, and you'll have 1 month-ish to do your tuition deposit. If you are accepting you should get the ball rolling however, get your fingerprints and background check and drug test scheduled and done. I've also set up my doctor appointment for the physical and scheduled the class for CPR/AED, First Aid (mine expires in 3 weeks :( ).

Medical Stuff isn't due until May 1st, so plenty of time to get that TB test up to date and what not. Really at this point just make sure you send in your enrollment agreement, essential functions, and the admissions... thing, which is in the enrollment agreement.

Again, this is San Marcos but I imagine the information is consistent across the board.

Last edited:
Thanks. Don't I have to wait two terms before re-applying?
HAVE HOPE! At least its not a rejection. Im sure there are people who have been accepted off the wait list, what if someone denies their acceptance??? Also, would you mind sharing your stats?

For San Marcos ppl, do we wait until Jan 16th to send in our enrollment form and the deposit since that is the first day that we can start sending stuff in? Or can we just do it now?Also, for hep B vaccine, if we start now we are not gonna be able to finish the thrid dose before starting school. So, who should we report this too?

For San Marcos ppl, do we wait until Jan 16th to send in our enrollment form and the deposit since that is the first day that we can start sending stuff in? Or can we just do it now?Also, for hep B vaccine, if we start now we are not gonna be able to finish the thrid dose before starting school. So, who should we report this too?

Believe we have to wait until Jan 16th before we can turn anything in.

Believe we have to wait until Jan 16th before we can turn anything in.
I submitted mine today and received an automatic response with the contact information for my student success coordinator. I don't think they'll process the forms or payment until the 16th, but the email appeared to say to submit the enrollment agreement and essential duties forms immediately.

After that I asked Jeremy (San Marcos student success coordinator) if I was able to pay and he said that wouldn't be available until January.

So basically, I don't know, but I sent mine in today and it didn't seem to be an issue.

Last edited:
I submitted mine today and received an automatic response with the contact information for my student success coordinator. I don't think they'll process the forms or payment until the 16th, but the email appeared to say to submit the enrollment agreement and essential duties forms immediately.

After that I asked Jeremy (San Marcos student success coordinator) if I was able to pay and he said that wouldn't be available until January.

So basically, I don't know, but I sent mine in today and it didn't seem to be an issue.

Good plan, I'll get all the paperwork ready now and send it as well. Don't think it would hurt to!