Program-Specific Info / Q's University Of St. Augustine (USAHS) - Flexible Master of Occupational Therapy MOT (Summer 2021) AUSTIN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thenewOT_guy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I did not see a thread for USAHS-Austin MOT flex program so I wanted to start one for anyone applying to the Summer 2021 cohort. Hopefully we can share any feedback or updates we hear back regarding our applications. I recently submitted my application and currently waiting to find out if I will be invited for an interview.
Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello!

I have also sent in an application to the University of St. Augustine (San Marcos, California location) and I’m curious to know if you had been accepted into the school.

I wanted to see if you have any feedback or suggestions on interviews and such. I’m actually considering the flex MOT program.

Hi everyone!

I am applying for the spring 2022 cohort (full-time MOT San Marcos) and apps are due June 1, 2021. Although, it is a rolling basis admission I should turn them in as soon as I can right? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!

I am applying for the spring 2022 cohort (full-time MOT San Marcos) and apps are due June 1, 2021. Although, it is a rolling basis admission I should turn them in as soon as I can right? Thanks! :)
I had applied for the Fall 2021 cohort and the applications were actually due on May 15th and I submitted mine on May 10th. I’m not sure how their admissions work as far as being a rolling basis. I still haven’t heard back from them but hopefully they will respond soon! I was told that it could be up to 5 weeks but I also have seen people hear back within like a week or two so I don’t know:) I would say try to get the applications in as soon as you can but don’t try to rush it!:)

Hi everyone!

Hey! I’m curious to know if you heard anything from University of St. Augustine regarding your application :) I submitted my application on May 10th for the Fall 2021 cohort and still haven’t heard from them.

Hey! I’m curious to know if you heard anything from University of St. Augustine regarding your application :) I submitted my application on May 10th for the Fall 2021 cohort and still haven’t heard from them.
Hi everyone! (Still learning how to use this forum)
Hello @OT_Spencer. Did you get to speak with an enrollment advisor?

I submitted my app on May 13th for the Fall 2021 cohort, San Marcos campus. I heard back from an enrollment advisor two days after (May 15th), but I applied directly on the USAHS website. Did you use the school's application? Or OTCAS? I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

Also, try checking your junk mail too, for some reason, all of the enrollment advisor email's go straight to junk for me. (I'm glad I check it often :lol:.) If no luck there, I think you should try to directly contact the program to see the status of your application.

Good luck!

Hi everyone! (Still learning how to use this forum)
Hello @OT_Spencer. Did you get to speak with an enrollment advisor?

I submitted my app on May 13th for the Fall 2021 cohort, San Marcos campus. I heard back from an enrollment advisor two days after (May 15th), but I applied directly on the USAHS website. Did you use the school's application? Or OTCAS? I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

Also, try checking your junk mail too, for some reason, all of the enrollment advisor email's go straight to junk for me. (I'm glad I check it often :lol:.) If no luck there, I think you should try to directly contact the program to see the status of your application.

Good luck!
Sweet! I’m glad to hear from another applicant! Haha! I did submit my application through the actual website and I did speak to an enrollment advisor the very next day:) I’m just getting worried that they haven’t said anything about being invited for an interview or if my application has been denied at this point. I did reach out to them about a week ago and they said that my application was still under review.
Have they said anything to you about an interview yet?

Hello! Yes I was accepted to the Flex MSOT program yesterday for San Marcos :)

Sweet! I’m glad to hear from another applicant! Haha! I did submit my application through the actual website and I did speak to an enrollment advisor the very next day:) I’m just getting worried that they haven’t said anything about being invited for an interview or if my application has been denied at this point. I did reach out to them about a week ago and they said that my application was still under review.
Have they said anything to you about an interview yet?

I am happy to hear from another applicant as well! I misunderstood what stage you were in the process, my apologies! I guess all we can do for now is keep waiting until they say otherwise (fingers crossed).

I finally had my application submitted formally to admissions yesterday (I was a bit confused about the process). So my application is also currently under review! Best of luck to us both! Hahaha :giggle:

Last edited: