University of St. Augustine (Weekly DPT Class Schedule)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ten93

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently got accepted to St. Aug's DPT program at their Austin campus, however I deferred my start date but go denied. I applied to St. Aug in St. Augustine Florida for the Spring 2018 start date and I was curious to know if anyone on here can tell me what a weekly class schedule looks like for the first trimester? And how you have managed your time transitioning from post-grad? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I recently got accepted to St. Aug's DPT program at their Austin campus, however I deferred my start date but go denied. I applied to St. Aug in St. Augustine Florida for the Spring 2018 start date and I was curious to know if anyone on here can tell me what a weekly class schedule looks like for the first trimester? And how you have managed your time transitioning from post-grad? Thanks!

I am applying the the Austin campus for the Jan 2019 (they extended their deadlines). What is your GPA and GRE scores? Why are you choosing to go elsewhere?