university of tennessee application requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whole

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
pls does anyone know the requirements for advanced standing program at university of tennesse. I called the school but they told me they wont disclose the reqiurements unless I have passed both part 1 and 2.
I am writing part 2 in november but I plan to have all their reqiurements available so I can mail my application as soon as I get my part 2 result as their dead line is dec 31.
also how many people do they admit each year.
thanx for helping

Members don't see this ad.

there requirements are
NBDE PART-1 and 2(no specific score), minimum score of 275 on toefl,minimum score of 50 on Test Of Spoken English(TSE-A).submittion of ur transcripts to the school, and there deadline is december 31.
you can be offered position as a 2nd year or a 3rd year student,depending upon ur interview..i have got all the information from the applicant packet i have received early this year in april....$50 is the application fees
i hope this will help you

do they requier green card for their advanced standing or permentant resident of this atate

Members don't see this ad :)
I also e-mailed them regarding requirements.Dr.wisdom Coleman replied me saying that we must be either permanent resident or US citizen to apply for advanced standing program.
-Thanks,
B'lore

hi cavity 79
thanx so much for your reply but i still have a few questions
--- do they accept notarised copies of documents or do they have to be the originals
----does my school have to send the transcriot directly to them or is my copy ok
----do they need treanscrit evaluation and which ones do they accept--ece or wes
----what of recommendation letters--how many
i really need to know so i can have everything available
thanx

they have not mentioned about how to submit the documents and which evaluation they accept..I"ll write what is written in the application packet.."submit all college course transcripts, inculding dental directly to the office of academic affairs..advanced standing applicants will have their academic and professional record evaluated initially by the Associate Dean For Academic Affairs.aplcant be deemed acceptable at this level, the applicant will be offered an interview"..letters of recomendation are not mandatory but are accepted and reviewed.the phone no for associate dean is ..901-448-6201..toll free no 1-800-788-0040...u can get the application by calling at this no
I hope this will help you.