University of Tennessee c/o 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else still waiting on a bunch of schools? Most of the ones I applied to haven't released anything yet
I'm still waiting to hear back from 6 schools! I have only heard from one.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Me too!! I'm getting so impatient

We received ours a little late last year if I recall. Being patient is hard, but you'll hear something soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to update everyone I just called asking about fall transcripts and they said they are hoping to get notifications out by the end of next week!

Reactions: 2 users
Just wanted to update everyone I just called asking about fall transcripts and they said they are hoping to get notifications out by the end of next week!
Here's to hoping we all have a happy Christmas!

Just got an interview for the 9th!!!! :):):)

I haven't heard anything, but now I am refreshing my email every few minutes:arghh:

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the e-mail! January 23rd for me

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard either! Does this mean I've been wait listed? Or does TN send OOS invites in waves?

OOS here; offered an interview for the 23rd!! Received email around 3:45

Still haven't gotten anything....

Got an interview! Unfortunately it conflicts with my ohio state interview...Im gonna ask if there are other dates for it.

I feel like they're sending out interview invites based on interview date so I guess it goes until the latest interview date

Just got an OOS invite!!!

Congrats everyone!

Has anyone asked/figured out if Tennessee wants our Fall Transcripts and where I should send them?

Good question about the transcripts. Also, maybe some Tennessee locals could give some tips for traveling in the area? There's a number of airports and I'm not sure if it's cheaper/better to fly into Knoxville or Chattanooga. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Got an interview invite yesterday for January 16th! SO EXCITED!

You need to send your transcripts in asap. They can be sent to admissions office, 2407 river drive Knoxville tn 37996.

As far as airports, the Knoxville airport is 20 minutes from school, the Chattanooga airport is pretty small and 2 plus hours away from school. The Nashville airport is big but is 3 hours and a timezone away. It would be best to fly into Knoxville I would think.

I also got an interview invite for the 9th! Good luck to everyone!

I just booked my flight in (CA resident here). For any other OOS-ers there's a really cute B&B called Maplehurst Inn that's near the university and is pretty affordable (~79/night). I haven't been there myself yet but the guy was nice and the website is pretty and it's cheaper than a big hotel :D.

Reactions: 3 users
Good question about the transcripts. Also, maybe some Tennessee locals could give some tips for traveling in the area? There's a number of airports and I'm not sure if it's cheaper/better to fly into Knoxville or Chattanooga. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Knoxville would be your best bet. Chattanooga would be a bit of a drive. As for transcripts, I would send them ASAP but they asked me my most recent pre-req grades after my interview. :)

For anybody that is at UTK for undergrad, you DO NOT have to send your Fall 2015 transcripts. Deborah said they can just print them out.

Does anyone have any idea about places to stay in the area? I saw one person said a bed and breakfast, but if that's not your thing... Any other suggestions?

When will they let those ppl who did not get a rejection letter or an interview offer know about their status. I'm in the limboooooo......

When will they let those ppl who did not get a rejection letter or an interview offer know about their status. I'm in the limboooooo......

I know the offices aren't open until next week, my guess is that as people don't accept their interviews everyone who hasn't heard will start finding out!

I just declined my interview invitation for 1/9, so hopefully someone from SDN will get the spot. Good luck, everyone!

Would LOVE to hear something soon, just praying no news so far is going to be good news soon

Does anyone know the address of where we send our fall transcripts?