University of Tennessee Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmer12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know you are out there... So where are all my classmates for august 2008?

Also...
1. Where are you spending P2 (Memphis or Knoxville)?
2. Are you going to Pharmacy Weekend?

For me...
1. Memphis
2. Absolutely!

Members don't see this ad.

Im so glad you asked! I was just about to ask the same thing. I will be staying in memphis and will be attending pharmacy wknd. Now my issue is just finding a place to live. Any suggestions anyone? Im in Nashville and Memphis is a completely different kind of city.

Hi guys, I am glad to join you and congratulations for everyone. I am from Bartlett (which is a part of Memphis) We should get together and raise a glass of beer to our achievement during our Pharmacy weekend. :D :laugh:
I have a question about tuition (it might seem to be a silly one, but I paid for my pre-reqs up-front before): do we have to pay the whole amount in one shot or stretch it out and pay tuition before the start of every new school year

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there too! I'm so excited to meet everyone...Congrats y'all!

Count me in. I'm actually from West Memphis, AR; about 11 miles from campus but I still have to pay out of state tuition :(

Search the 38112 zip code for apartments. That's considered midtown Memphis and is a younger, less crime ridden area of Memphis. Any part of midtown is less than a 15 minute commute to campus.

I can't make it to pharmacy weekend, so someone drink one for me.

Hey everybody! Looking forward to seeing you all during orientation and have fun at pharmacy weekend for those that are going.

Be sure to join our class facebook page @
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28203195225

Oh and I will be on the Memphis campus for P2. I may live at home but that's a 25 mile commute (50 mile roundtrip) so I will also be looking at apartments in Midtown.

Congrats on your acceptance to UT!!! Welcome to Memphis :D

p.s. guys, mud island is really nice, pricey, but affordable if you have several room mates.. campus aparments aren't bad, but less inviting as costs increase.