University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Same!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they are doing any more interviews this month?

Does anyone know if they are doing any more interviews this month?
I think i got an e-mail a while back saying that they will be interviewing until january.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering the same thing about jan interviews. I haven't heard anything else so far

Are they still sending interviews or are they finished?
I got an interview invitation today (Saturday) for this coming Monday. It seems like there are possibly four people interviewing with me Monday. I know they originally planned to interview through January but I heard from a student there that they were not able to do any interviews in January he didn't think due to time conflicts.

Got a rejection without interview

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
To those who were accepted off the wait list, were you given the same thirty day response period as the initial round of acceptances?

Rejected without interview today. 26 AA, 4.0 GPA, ~70 shadowing hours, ~500 volunteering hours but a 18 PAT and late application (submitted September and took the DAT in November). The email I got said the didn't accept anyone with a 18 or lower on any section of the DAT so that's probably the reason why.
That’s odd being that I was accepted in early January with a 16 QR and an 18 PAT?

Has anyone on the waitlist gotten an acceptance or denial yet. I interviewed before Dec 15 and am still on the waitlist :/

Has anyone on the waitlist gotten an acceptance or denial yet. I interviewed before Dec 15 and am still on the waitlist :/
I was accepted from the waitlist in early January.

Rejected without interview today. OOS. 3.75 GPA and 21AA with nothing under 20. Hygiene experience.

That’s odd being that I was accepted in early January with a 16 QR and an 18 PAT?
Who knows🤷‍♂️

But I got into one of my state schools so I would have probably declined an interview invite if I got one anyways.

Rejected without interview on Monday. OOS. 3.64 GPA, 19AA & 21PAT, 300+ shadowing hours, 500+ volunteer hours

Has anyone received any update emails, and is anyone on the waitlist that is from Arkansas?

are they very OOS unfriendly? Has anyone gotten in as an OOS mind sharing your stat?
I was waitlisted at pitt and am probably preparing for next cycle. thank you, and congrats on those acceptances!

Has anyone from the waitlist heard anything recently?

are they very OOS unfriendly? Has anyone gotten in as an OOS mind sharing your stat?
I was waitlisted at pitt and am probably preparing for next cycle. thank you, and congrats on those acceptances!
I think so. I know some of their OOS seats are reserved for Arkansas applicants which only makes it harder for OOS students

They told me on Thursday that they’re still sending out interviews and reviewing applications, so I wouldn’t expect to hear back super soon!

I received an email Thursday as well. It stated that I was “still in the mix “ until notified otherwise. I’m an OOS.
Curious to know, has my application just not yet been reviewed or is there actually hope of being interviewed and added to the class ?

I received an email last night basically that my application was denied due to an "unverified" status. The application was verified through AADSAS and the AADSAS portal indicated that the application was "Received/Under Review." Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know if there was somewhere else (like a UTHSC specific portal) we were supposed to check for application status?

Did anyone get an acceptance or waitlist call/email recently? I never received an email but my ADEA application says waitlisted so I am assuming I am on the waitlist. I interviewed Feb 23

Did anyone get an acceptance or waitlist call/email recently? I never received an email but my ADEA application says waitlisted so I am assuming I am on the waitlist. I interviewed Feb 23
I haven't gotten any sort of email, but I just checked my AADSAS and it still says Invited for Interview...maybe you will get an email soon?

Any updates? I interviewed in October and I’ve been waitlisted since December. I haven’t heard anything from them since then.

I was told the class is full and the waitlist isn’t moving much this cycle but they will be pulling people from the waitlist until the first day of classes which is around July.