University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Status changed to under review a few days ago! Has anyone heard of any OOS interviews being sent out?

Did anyone else get the email about interviews only being sent out to Tennessee and Arkansas residents as of right now?

Reactions: 6 users
Did anyone else get the email about interviews only being sent out to Tennessee and Arkansas residents as of right now?
Yes! Wish they would've posted this on their website or something beforehand so we knew in advance

Reactions: 1 user
Apparently they are doing re-interviews now for former applicants. Just got an invite today

Did you interview last cycle with them?
I did two years ago. I assumed the whole no re-interview thing applied to all re-applicants not just ones from the prior year, but I could be wrong

Members don't see this ad :)
I did two years ago. I assumed the whole no re-interview thing applied to all re-applicants not just ones from the prior year, but I could be wrong
Perhaps so, since I applied last year and they are not interviewing me again. Thanks and good luck!

Did you end up re-interviewing as a re-applicant this year?
Yes I did. I received the email after I applied saying that they don't re-interview people but they invited me anyway

My status used to be invited for interview and it changed just recently...does anyone know if this traditionally is a good or bad sign? My anxiety is through the rough waiting for December 1st!!!

My status used to be invited for interview and it changed just recently...does anyone know if this traditionally is a good or bad sign? My anxiety is through the rough waiting for December 1st!!
Mine switched from "Invited to Interview" to 'Received/Application Complete"??

My status just switched back to invited to interview.. anyone else

I just got accepted from Arkansas. They gave me a phone call!

What was your status before acceptance? Congrats btw!!
It said invited for an interview but after they called it switched to offer made! I think they will be calling people all morning probably

For anyone accepted, have you received an email with more details yet?

For anyone accepted, have you received an email with more details yet?
No:/ im like not sure why I’m so anxious to get it though. Like I’m already IN, what am I so nervous for? This gap year really has made my nerves go through the roof lol

Is everyone that's accepted still waiting on that email? I got the call this morning, but no other contact from them yet....

Reactions: 1 users
Are the calls done? Does anyone know if they will be calling more students today?

I was accepted yesterday and have not received an email yet either! I was getting kind of nervous too lol. I was wondering if there was a groupme or a facebook group of any kind being made. I'm so excited!

I just received an email and it said they would be sending out an email next week that would let us set up our UT accounts. Does anyone know when or how we actually accept the invitation or pay our deposit? Lol

I just received an email and it said they would be sending out an email next week that would let us set up our UT accounts. Does anyone know when or how we actually accept the invitation or pay our deposit? Lol
I did too! What a teaser of an email lol. I’m guessing they will send that in the same email or at the same time as the next one. I’ve been twiddling my thumbs for a year so I’m ready to get started

I was accepted yesterday and have not received an email yet either! I was getting kind of nervous too lol. I was wondering if there was a groupme or a facebook group of any kind being made. I'm so excited!
I hope so! Not sure how it would get started. But if it does, I’m down to be in it whether it’s GroupMe or like a Facebook or Instagram page!

They just sent info on upcoming Open House events! One is scheduled for December 10th and another tentative date (January 21).