University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
School: UT Memphis
Notification date: 8/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In state
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.80
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 21/19/21/No
Method of interview: Virtual + In-Person offered

For anyone who scheduled an online interview did you get a zoom link? Interview is coming up, but I'm not sure where the link is to access it.

Interview #5
School: UTHSC
Notification date: 9/19/22
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/6
Application complete date: Mid July
GPA (science, overall): 3.15, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24, 24, 23, 22, No
Dates available: In person options -- 10/7, 10/10, 10/14, 10/21
Method of interview: In person or virtual

Interview #5
School: UTHSC
Notification date: 9/19/22
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/6
Application complete date: Mid July
GPA (science, overall): 3.15, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24, 24, 23, 22, No
Dates available: In person options -- 10/7, 10/10, 10/14, 10/21
Method of interview: In person or virtual
Are you an Arkansas resident?

Members don't see this ad :)
In state accepted by call around 1pm EST. Congrats to everyone who was accepted, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Congrats!

Are y'all both in state? I wonder if they fill all 125 spots today?
Yeah I’m in state. Idk if they have filled all spots yet. They did say over the phone an email would be sent out in the next 48hrs so maybe they still have more calls to do..

Reactions: 1 user
I’m an AR applicant and interviewed on 10/12 and have yet to hear anything, does anyone know if there’s been waitlist emails sent out yet or if there’s a chance they’re still making calls? This is my first time applying so I’m not sure how this all works

I’m an AR applicant and interviewed on 10/12 and have yet to hear anything, does anyone know if there’s been waitlist emails sent out yet or if there’s a chance they’re still making calls? This is my first time applying so I’m not sure how this all works
I'm assuming OOS calls will be made in Jan? It sounds like in-state residents received acceptances. This is my first cycle so I am unsure too. I interviewed around the same date and I am MS resident.

My status on my portal changed to "invited for interview" but I haven't received an email. Anyone else experiencing this?

I was waitlisted. Does anyone know if UT accepts letter of intent or if they have any type of pull with getting off the waitlist?

My status on my portal changed to "invited for interview" but I haven't received an email. Anyone else experiencing this?
I got the same thing. I emailed them asking about the interview details and they told me that I was "waitlisted"?

Did anyone get an email sent by mistake to pay a deposit fee and write a letter of intent?

Has anyone heard anything recently now that the first deposit deadline has passed?
To add on to this question, has anyone from the waitlist heard any news?