1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

University of Tennessee: Confused about requirements?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by informatique, Jun 1, 2008.

1. informatique

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I've been reading through the FAQ's and Timeline on their website and they state that no LOR's are necessary, but a pre-professional evaluation must be submitted by May 2009(if you are applying now). Does this mean that additional LOR's aren't necessary, but a committee letter must be submitted the following year?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 2BDENT

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    There is a form that you have to have completed by your school's committee. If your school does not have a committee they will accept letters of recommendation from professors. I think it is 2 science and 1 nonscience...I would call to make sure. I applied last year and emailed Dr. Coleman about the same thing. I also went ahead and had other letters of rec. sent even though they are not required. Hope this helps.