University of Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niv3k

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview/acceptance from UTHSC yet?? I checking the official thread for acceptance/rejections but it's wayy too many pages. I had a couple questions.

What are your stats (gpa/dat AA)?
Is this your first time applying?
When's your interview date?

I have a friend whose already gotten an interview date there and it's his second time applying (got wait listed). Do they give preference to those on the list first for interviews? Damn it I've been checking my email every moment I can for the past 2 months now waiting for them lol.

If anyone has had an interview with them before, do you know when they normally start interviewing? Does it depend on when you applied? I applied mid July, still nothing (friend who got the interview already applied September 29th).

Thanks for the info guys. Going to check the official thread for this some more info, just thought maybe I could get a quicker answer here .

Members don't see this ad.

Nvm I found the official thread for UT in Memphis. If anyone has info though I would still definitely read it. Appreciate your help.

I've been trying to find this thread for a while. Can you post the link to it on here for me?

Members don't see this ad :)
Del0 I found it in the school specific section of the forums, it has all the schools I believe. I'm usin the sdn app on my phone. Some people have gotten interview invites in July i think. Guess you're waiting too ): what state are you in?

Alabama, just found the actual thread. I'm interviewing in a few weeks. Have you had yours yet?

No I still haven't heard anything ):. What are your stats? Is it your first time applying with them?

First time applying.
3.52 overall
3.44 science
19/20/21 PAT/TS/AA

I sent my application in early July so if you went yours after that then you'll probably hear from them pretty soon

Cool cool I've been checking my email every hour lately lol. Good luck on your interview! Pm me if you get in and decide to go there haha we can start a study group or something lol.

Haha sounds good I'll keep you posted