University of Tennessee??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geckel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that nobody has said anything about UT on here. If you have applied to UT then I'd like to hear about your plans.....is UT your 1st, 2nd, 8th choice? are you a tennessee resident. How was your interveiw. Just stuff like that. Also did you know that UT has pushed back Dec. 1st acceptances........I was told that the commitee will meet in the second week of December.

Also on another note.........it is way to late for ADSAS isn't it?

thanks for your replies

Members don't see this ad.

geckel said:
I've noticed that nobody has said anything about UT on here. If you have applied to UT then I'd like to hear about your plans.....is UT your 1st, 2nd, 8th choice? are you a tennessee resident. How was your interveiw. Just stuff like that. Also did you know that UT has pushed back Dec. 1st acceptances........I was told that the commitee will meet in the second week of December.

Also on another note.........it is way to late for ADSAS isn't it?

thanks for your replies

It's definitely late in the game, no question about that. Is it "too" late? If you got some money to burn, I say go ahead and apply. Can't really hurt.