University of the Pacific 2010 acceptance/rejected/waitlist

Apr 6, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Please let us know if you have been accepted to the University of the Pacific and have accepted or reject. I am currently on the low waiting list and I don't know if they will even pull people from that portion of the waiting list. :( Please let us know if you are on the waiting list and have been pulled from it also. thank you.:)

ucm24

accepted pharmacy studen
Dec 17, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
I've been so obsessive about UOP and have gone through the whole thread and this is what I have :laugh: (SDN has taken over my life!):

Accepted people:
1.. .Ice queen-A
2.. .P4sci-A
3.. .Zerocobmine-A
4.. .Cheeseboy2-A
5.. .Antiviralsrule-A
6.. .Iseereduseered-A
7.. .Xtuner124-A
8.. .Socalgirlie-A
9.. .Pepperjill-A
10.. .Katl20-A
11.. .Mvpharm-A
12.. .Pharm4peace-A
13.. .Lovelystella-A
14.. .Dwein2007-A
15.. .Dancer123-A
16. .Btambo-A
17.. .DazzlingD-A
18. Gujugirl-A

19. Janeeyre
20. benzenebabe
21. pharmacyonline
22. bettyjr
23. pharmalicious
24. flurazepam
25. yingfu
26. dees
27. radiohead
28. itselika
29. andmo915
30. tintin08
31. brambo

fatmaz

7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I have been doing the same thing, but not as organized as you! I have been perusing around the forums to get a rough idea, but your list is definitely much more accurate!

Have you heard back yet UCM?

Last edited:
OP
P
Apr 6, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
UCM you're awesome!! Did these people accepted a position at the school or they just got accepted to the school?

ucm24

accepted pharmacy studen
Dec 17, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
Wow!! Ucm I have been doing the same thing, but not as organized as you!! Lol I have been purusing around the forums to get a rough idea, but your list is definitely much more accurate! Lol

Have you heard back yet ucm!?

Btw, the people u listed towards the button without an "A" near their name, what is their status?:rolleyes:
The people without the A are accepted people I just forgot to put it. I have not heard back yet :confused:. Don't know what it means? THIS IS TORTURE!

UCM you're awesome!! Did these people accepted a position at the school or they just got accepted to the school?
the people not accepting I know of, for sure,is:
1. antiviralsrule
2.mvpharm
3.icequeen
4.pepperjill

but not so sure if these people have relinquished their spots:
1.socalgirlie
2.admo912
3. btambo
4. zerocombine

Mar 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
UoP is still doing interviews, according to my friend who is interviewing later this month.

ucm24

accepted pharmacy studen
Dec 17, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
UoP is still doing interviews, according to my friend who is interviewing later this month.

hmmm are you sure about this? are you talking about Oregan Pacific University? I contacted UOP and they said that all interviews for transfers are done by March 12 and for their prepharm program by the march 26th.

ucm24

accepted pharmacy studen
Dec 17, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student

AntiviralsRule

Student Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 9, 2007
Bay Area, Calif.
Status
Pharmacy Student
CONGRATS on UCSF!! I'm just curious when you notified UOP that your declining your spot....
Thanks! I notified them last week, and got confirmation from Veronica on Monday.

fatmaz

7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Thanks antiviralsrule! I'm glad we're all working to get a rough idea of how many spots will open!

Last edited:

fatmaz

7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
added

Last edited:

fatmaz

7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
bump

Last edited:
May 22, 2010
Status
I am in the middle part of the waitlist. Does anybody know if they start pulling off any people from this area??!!

velvitan

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
I have declined my spot. Good luck to you guys!
Hi, I am just about to apply to UOP. Their supplemental is asking why we want to attend their university, but their website gives little information on what sets them apart from other universities. I was wondering if this question was asking what we can contribute to the university, or testing our knowledge to see how much we know about their university. Do you think you can shed some light on this question for me. Thank you!