University of the Pacific Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ggbridge

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview invitation from UOP yet? I submitted my supplemental and pharmcas before September 8 for tier 1, and I got an email saying that my pre-requisites are all good and my file is complete but no interview invitations yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten an interview invitation from UOP yet? I submitted my supplemental and pharmcas before September 8 for tier 1, and I got an email saying that my pre-requisites are all good and my file is complete but no interview invitations yet.
Hm, I did not do early decision, but I believe it might still be too early since they may not have been able to view all applicants who applied for early decision. Also, quick question about Pharmcas. I don't think it matters, but if you received an honor more than once (e.g. dean's list) did you list the earliest date you received in on your application or the latest date? Thanks!

There's another thread of two people who have gotten invites already

Members don't see this ad :)
I just put the latest date for dean's list. Yh I didn't do early decision either so I guess they're still processing all the ED applications. I guess those two who got invites already are lucky then.

Can someone explain the "tiers" to me? Or guide me to where I can read about them? :)

Can someone explain the "tiers" to me? Or guide me to where I can read about them? :)
Early Decision Review - July 1 through September 8 (Early Decision candidates take priority over Tier 1 applicants during the review cycle.)
Tier 1 - July 1 through September 8 (Tier 1 is for non-early decisions candidates who meet the September 8 deadline)
Tier 2 - September 9 through October 1
Tier 3 - October 2 through November 1
Tier 4 - November 2 through December 1

Early Decision Review - July 1 through September 8 (Early Decision candidates take priority over Tier 1 applicants during the review cycle.)
Tier 1 - July 1 through September 8 (Tier 1 is for non-early decisions candidates who meet the September 8 deadline)
Tier 2 - September 9 through October 1
Tier 3 - October 2 through November 1
Tier 4 - November 2 through December 1

Thank you!!! I suppose that would make me a Tier 3 since I just submitted... I hope I at least get an interview! :)

I'm placed on hold and didn't receive an interview yet... did this happen to anyone else?

I'm placed on hold and didn't receive an interview yet... did this happen to anyone else?
When did they email you saying they received your supplemental and PHARMCAS?

They keep emailing me asking me to complete my supplemental so they can finish processing me...but I have had 2 interviews and 6 others scheduled so I am waiting as it will be a lot of $ to travel there for an interview...Best of luck to all who are waiting!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email for an interview and I fell in the Tier 3. Any tips for the interview? This will be my first interview I go to, I'm so nervous yet excited!

I just got an email for an interview and I fell in the Tier 3. Any tips for the interview? This will be my first interview I go to, I'm so nervous yet excited!
Hey! When is your interview? i was tier 3 but no response. Congrats on the interview!!

Congrats! Are you interviewing dec. 4th? I just
Got my invite today!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Are you interviewing dec. 4th? I just
Got my invite today!!!
congrats! I got an interview invite also! My interview is beginning of January :) I am so excited by yet so nervous!

s
congrats! I got an interview invite also! My interview is beginning of January :) I am so excited by yet so nervous!
same here!!! are you from oregon? or out of state?

Has anyone been accepted or put on hold?
haha, i think the people above you got confused by the thread. They are talking about pacific university Oregon, this thread is about U o P in Cali. I applied to both, but have not heard anything from the UoP in Cali. Nothing about a hold or a decline either and my app has been submitted since 11/17

haha, i think the people above you got confused by the thread. They are talking about pacific university Oregon, this thread is about U o P in Cali. I applied to both, but have not heard anything from the UoP in Cali. Nothing about a hold or a decline either and my app has been submitted since 11/17
Ohhh yeah I was asking about UOP in cali

Has anyone got interviews for January yet by any chance?

Has anyone got interviews for January yet by any chance?
sent in my application and supplemental. never recieved an email about them working on my app if its on hold, decline or interview. I only received the emails that thanked me for submitting :(

sent in my application and supplemental. never recieved an email about them working on my app if its on hold, decline or interview. I only received the emails that thanked me for submitting :(
agh the struggle is so real! I really want that interview!

agh the struggle is so real! I really want that interview!
yeah I want the interview even though it's not my top school, its still in California so the education is guaranteed pretty good. But living in the middle of Stockton is pretty depressing

Last edited:
yeah I want the interview even though it's not my top school, its still in California so the education is guaranteed pretty good. But living in the middle of Compton is pretty depressing
It's in stockton though. I've visited it before, it's pretty cool.

It's in stockton though. I've visited it before, it's pretty cool.
My best friend is currently a 2nd year there and she is hating life so hard because of the area... Stockton is absolutely miserable I've visited many many times

My best friend is currently a 2nd year there and she is hating life so hard because of the area... Stockton is absolutely miserable I've visited many many times
That's literally what I've heard from everyone at pacific lol

Has anyone from Tier 4 had any interviews yet?
I'm a Tier 4 applicant and received an invitation to interview earlier this week! I submitted my application some time around Thanksgiving.