Aug 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone gotten an interview invitation from UOP yet? I submitted my supplemental and pharmcas before September 8 for tier 1, and I got an email saying that my pre-requisites are all good and my file is complete but no interview invitations yet.

Sep 10, 2015
Has anyone gotten an interview invitation from UOP yet? I submitted my supplemental and pharmcas before September 8 for tier 1, and I got an email saying that my pre-requisites are all good and my file is complete but no interview invitations yet.
Hm, I did not do early decision, but I believe it might still be too early since they may not have been able to view all applicants who applied for early decision. Also, quick question about Pharmcas. I don't think it matters, but if you received an honor more than once (e.g. dean's list) did you list the earliest date you received in on your application or the latest date? Thanks!

OP
G
Aug 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just put the latest date for dean's list. Yh I didn't do early decision either so I guess they're still processing all the ED applications. I guess those two who got invites already are lucky then.

RphCat

2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
Can someone explain the "tiers" to me? Or guide me to where I can read about them? :)

MissOconnor

5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2014
Can someone explain the "tiers" to me? Or guide me to where I can read about them? :)
Early Decision Review - July 1 through September 8 (Early Decision candidates take priority over Tier 1 applicants during the review cycle.)
Tier 1 - July 1 through September 8 (Tier 1 is for non-early decisions candidates who meet the September 8 deadline)
Tier 2 - September 9 through October 1
Tier 3 - October 2 through November 1
Tier 4 - November 2 through December 1

RphCat

2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
Early Decision Review - July 1 through September 8 (Early Decision candidates take priority over Tier 1 applicants during the review cycle.)
Tier 1 - July 1 through September 8 (Tier 1 is for non-early decisions candidates who meet the September 8 deadline)
Tier 2 - September 9 through October 1
Tier 3 - October 2 through November 1
Tier 4 - November 2 through December 1
Thank you!!! I suppose that would make me a Tier 3 since I just submitted... I hope I at least get an interview! :)

esquire123

2+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm placed on hold and didn't receive an interview yet... did this happen to anyone else?

Feb 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
They keep emailing me asking me to complete my supplemental so they can finish processing me...but I have had 2 interviews and 6 others scheduled so I am waiting as it will be a lot of $ to travel there for an interview...Best of luck to all who are waiting!

Reactions: RphCat
Oct 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just got an email for an interview and I fell in the Tier 3. Any tips for the interview? This will be my first interview I go to, I'm so nervous yet excited!

FRRM 997

2+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just got an email for an interview and I fell in the Tier 3. Any tips for the interview? This will be my first interview I go to, I'm so nervous yet excited!
Hey! When is your interview? i was tier 3 but no response. Congrats on the interview!!

RphCat

2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
Congrats! Are you interviewing dec. 4th? I just
Got my invite today!!!

CV621

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone been accepted or put on hold?
haha, i think the people above you got confused by the thread. They are talking about pacific university Oregon, this thread is about U o P in Cali. I applied to both, but have not heard anything from the UoP in Cali. Nothing about a hold or a decline either and my app has been submitted since 11/17

MissOconnor

5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2014
haha, i think the people above you got confused by the thread. They are talking about pacific university Oregon, this thread is about U o P in Cali. I applied to both, but have not heard anything from the UoP in Cali. Nothing about a hold or a decline either and my app has been submitted since 11/17
Ohhh yeah I was asking about UOP in cali

CV621

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone got interviews for January yet by any chance?
sent in my application and supplemental. never recieved an email about them working on my app if its on hold, decline or interview. I only received the emails that thanked me for submitting :(

Dec 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
sent in my application and supplemental. never recieved an email about them working on my app if its on hold, decline or interview. I only received the emails that thanked me for submitting :(
agh the struggle is so real! I really want that interview!

CV621

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
agh the struggle is so real! I really want that interview!
yeah I want the interview even though it's not my top school, its still in California so the education is guaranteed pretty good. But living in the middle of Stockton is pretty depressing

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
yeah I want the interview even though it's not my top school, its still in California so the education is guaranteed pretty good. But living in the middle of Compton is pretty depressing
It's in stockton though. I've visited it before, it's pretty cool.

Dec 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
It's in stockton though. I've visited it before, it's pretty cool.
My best friend is currently a 2nd year there and she is hating life so hard because of the area... Stockton is absolutely miserable I've visited many many times

CV621

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
My best friend is currently a 2nd year there and she is hating life so hard because of the area... Stockton is absolutely miserable I've visited many many times
That's literally what I've heard from everyone at pacific lol