University of the Pacific or University of Washington???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livinthedream

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently been accepted to both UoP and UW. Both are excellent schools with their own respective pros and cons (tuition costs, program length, location, clinical experience etc). I am torn between which school to go to, so I thought I would put this out there to get some feedback from fellow SDNers. Thanks for your input! :)

Members don't see this ad.

see my other post in the UW vs UoP thread

Thats a hard choice. I'd definitely go to washington if you're from instate. Otherwise... hard decision. Personall I'd go to UoP, cuz i'm from cali and they're the only school with three year program although a bit expensive. Everyone I talk to from UoP were very happy about the school. But you can't go wrong here, as all know they're both great schools that alot of applicants are dying to get into.

Members don't see this ad :)
see my other post in the UW vs UoP thread

Yeah, I accidentally made two posts b/c I didn't realize that it takes ~1 day for the threads to post. Thanks for writing me back, I really appreciate it!

So does that mean you got accepted into the Pre-dental program at UOP???
I"m a HS student who needs some help.
WHat was your unweighted/weighted HS GPA???
and your SAT scores??? THANKS
did you have a lto of EXTRAcuriccular stuff ??

You bumped a > 1 year old, unrelated thread. Do a search, and if you can't find anything about the 2+3 or 3+3 programs at Pacific (you can), start a new thread.