University of the Pacific (UOP) Pharmacy Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prepharmstudent17

Reaction score
How long did it take for you guys to hear back for your interview results? And what were your results? Has anyone who interviewed last week heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the difference between being put on the waitlist and on hold? Also When you receive your university ID number for example 979453876-1, does #1 at the end mean anything. for instance, does it mean that you are number one in the waitlist or it means nothing? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the difference between being put on the waitlist and on hold? Also When you receive your university ID number for example 979453876-1, does #1 at the end mean anything. for instance, does it mean that you are number one in the waitlist or it means nothing? thanks
were you placed on hold or the waitlist? i was put on hold, not sure what that really means. and i think the 1 next to your id number means you only applied to the school once like not the previous year as well

were you placed on hold or the waitlist? i was put on hold, not sure what that really means. and i think the 1 next to your id number means you only applied to the school once like not the previous year as well

I was placed on hold after my interview does anyone know what that means?