Dec 3, 2013
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hey guys, I have a group interview with USciences in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone for the 2014 summer/fall has had an interview with USciences yet? If so, any advice? Also if you have had an interview with USciences in the past for their DPT program, what type of questions do they ask??

rajpadalia

Doctor of Physical Therapy
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2009
Status
Physical Therapist
I am not sure what questions they might ask, but as a student in the DPT program at usp right now I welcome you to ask me any questions about the program. Make sure you have something to say about your experiences doing your hours, why you want to be a PT, and hopefully you have good anatomy grades because Dr. campolo loves that

*edit: The reason I do not know the interview process is because I was a student that got accepted into a straight 6year program. Half of our class (70 people) is like me, other half is like you who is applying from another institute. A lot of the post-bac students come from a huge variety of backgrounds

Last edited:

Driver23d

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
May 10, 2013
Miami
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I am not sure what questions they might ask, but as a student in the DPT program at usp right now I welcome you to ask me any questions about the program. Make sure you have something to say about your experiences doing your hours, why you want to be a PT, and hopefully you have good anatomy grades because Dr. campolo loves that

*edit: The reason I do not know the interview process is because I was a student that got accepted into a straight 6year program. Half of our class (70 people) is like me, other half is like you who is applying from another institute. A lot of the post-bac students come from a huge variety of backgrounds
How do you like the program & curriculum so far? What would you like to see changed & how have upperclassmen performed on licensing exams?