University of Toledo: community college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thestrokes14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was filling out a secondary for a school and it asked for the UG schools. I am trying to put down university of toledo, but there are two options:

6.001845 | Univ of Toledo Community Coll | 2801 West Bancroft Street | Toledo | OH 43606

7.001845 | Univ Toledo | Enrollment Systems, Kathy Page | Toledo | OH 43606

Which one is it? UToledo isn't a community college...I don't understand 6. Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

I was filling out a secondary for a school and it asked for the UG schools. I am trying to put down university of toledo, but there are two options:

6.001845 | Univ of Toledo Community Coll | 2801 West Bancroft Street | Toledo | OH 43606

Which one is it? UToledo isn't a community college...I don't understand 6. Any ideas?

That's weird. UT doesn't even have a community college. Although it is on Bancroft, right?

I'd call their office and let them know about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol what the hell. Bancroft is the right address.

Which secondary is it if you don't mind me asking?