University of Toledo MSBS 2016-2017 (SMP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cptnjack

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread open for this SMP. Has anyone applied or is considering applying?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied back in March. Heard back from them in probably 4 weeks. I will be attending this program in August.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied here, as well as several other programs all over the place, and was accepted. I'm still waiting to hear back from two other programs, so I am not sure if I will be in Toledo in August yet.

Question for those accepted, in the toledo application website status, is this how you found out you were accepted?

Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2016
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Applicant Acceptance
Current Program
Master of Science
Level: Graduate
Program: MS in Biomedical Science
Catalog Term: Fall 2016
College: Coll Medicine, Life Sciences
Major: Medical Sciences

Does that mean I am accepted?

I got an email with my acceptance, and I got a official packet in the us mail with info containing the program, my Id # etc. If you have not gotten either of those, I'd give somebody a call, because it sounds like you were accepted. Reason I'm telling you this is because wen I got my acceptance packet, I had to reserve my seat with a $300 payment within 7 days from the date of receiving the acceptance.

I got an email with my acceptance, and I got a official packet in the us mail with info containing the program, my Id # etc. If you have not gotten either of those, I'd give somebody a call, because it sounds like you were accepted. Reason I'm telling you this is because wen I got my acceptance packet, I had to reserve my seat with a $300 payment within 7 days from the date of receiving the acceptance.
gotchya, just got the email as well, waiting on the official packet now; thanks!

Has anyone else submitted their AMCAS to UTCOM? I just an an email that my amcas app was received by them, and not sure what to do, not much information available it seems