University of Toledo MSBS 2017-2018 (SMP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clutch100

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread on here yet for the incoming class....anyone set on attending this program??

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't seen a thread on here yet for the incoming class....anyone set on attending this program??

Hi! I'm an OOS and was accepted in the program yesterday, submitted ~end of February. Quick turnaround - I was pleasantly surprised. Not sure if I'm going here though because I'm still waiting to hear from in-state programs.

Hi! I'm an OOS and was accepted in the program yesterday, submitted ~end of February. Quick turnaround - I was pleasantly surprised. Not sure if I'm going here though because I'm still waiting to hear from in-state programs.
I'm OOS as well! Mainly trying to decide between here, RFU BMS, and in-state program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Afternoon everyone,

I'm thinking about applying to this program, I just wanted to ask if you mind sharing your stats and how long it took to get a response back?

Oh and how many letters of recommendation did you guys submit? Thanks

3.3 GPA, 503 MCAT (re-taking in a few weeks). My application was completed in early November and I heard back a few weeks later!

I can't remember how many LORs I submitted.

Do you remember if it was more than 2?

And thanks!

I am going to be attending this program in the Fall and I was wondering if anyone has started looking for apartments? I have just recently started looking and am finding the 2 bedrooms are the most common which leads me to my next question: anyone looking for a roommate? Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
can any MSBS student from last years class say how many students were accepted into Toledo this year?

can any MSBS student from last years class say how many students were accepted into Toledo this year?
Haha I see you are also trying to choose between RFU and Toledo. For what it's worth, I asked someone from the MSBS class from the 2015-2016 and I believe it was 67%.

I am going to be attending this program in the Fall and I was wondering if anyone has started looking for apartments? I have just recently started looking and am finding the 2 bedrooms are the most common which leads me to my next question: anyone looking for a roommate? Feel free to PM me if you are interested!
I am a third year medical student at UTCOM looking for a roommate for the upcoming year. I have a really nice house that's ten minutes from campus with a big back yard and in a nice neighborhood. Look me up on Facebook, my name is Austin Dupont. Message me for info. My profile pic is me (I am a redhead) kneeling down with my dog.

Hey! Can anyone currently in the program tell me how acceptances to the med school are looking this year?