University of Toledo School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

La MuJeR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As much as I searched and search, there is not a forum on The University of Toledo SOP....so lets start a thread about this wonderful, under-rated college.

Acceptance/Rejections will be known this week. Lets keep count on who gets accepted and who doesn't. Lets also list the type of questions we got asked during the interview. Ill start and lets keep it to the below format (maybe future prospectives could look unto this for future references).

Interview date: 03/17/11

Questions asked:

a. Tell us about yourself.
b. Why did your parents migrate from Africa?
c. You said it took you 7 months to research a school that would fit your qualifications. Would you tell us about this process.
d. Say you were in pharmacy school and a year and half into the program, you woke up one day and decided not to do pharmacy. You just decided that pharmacy is not for you. What, other than pharmacy, would you do?
e. You told us you listen to the news. What have you read about in regards to healthcare, excluding Japan and Libya?
f. Do you have any questions for us?
g. Why did you choose University of Michigan Ann Arbor for undergrad?
h. There are so many great schools in the East Coast, why did you choose the University of Toledo?
i. One of the professors stated that we were out of time and as I got up I told them, "you didn't ask me why I wanted to study pharmacy?" and then answered my own question right after.

Some of the questions were personal and the reason they did it that way was because they wanted to get to know you and test the level of honesty.

lets get this post rolling yall!

Members don't see this ad.

As a parent with a student coming in to the Pre-pharm program this year I would love to hear more about how things went for current students applying to the professional division. Best of luck, I hope you got in!

Do you know any thing about Ohio Northen University

It is super expensive, but very nice!