University of Toronto Credit Conversion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaolin80

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my courses like Physics and Organic that have lab components are being converted to 6 credit hours instead of 8 credit hours (stupid UofT). How have you guys proved that your 1.0 credit lecture/lab courses should be converted to 8 credit hours instead of 6. Do you have any UofT contact information? (it's I nightmare trying to bypass the UofT automated answering system)

btw to high school students, avoid UofT, its a great school after you graduate and that is the only reason its number one. For undergrad, you get no special favor for going there and they'll make undergrad miserable for you.

Members don't see this ad.

So my courses like Physics and Organic that have lab components are being converted to 6 credit hours instead of 8 credit hours (stupid UofT). How have you guys proved that your 1.0 credit lecture/lab courses should be converted to 8 credit hours instead of 6. Do you have any UofT contact information? (it's I nightmare trying to bypass the UofT automated answering system)

btw to high school students, avoid UofT, its a great school after you graduate and that is the only reason its number one. For undergrad, you get no special favor for going there and they'll make undergrad miserable for you.

They do it for you - don't worry about it, just list it as 1.0 or 0.5 as it appears on your transcript and AMCAS will take of it. This is what I did (and others before me) and I've had no problems.