University of Toronto Pharmacy 2007--FINAL DECISIONS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benzoic329

^too many fancy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys...they posted the final decisions today in the 'notifications' section of our pharmacy accounts. best luck to all of you!!:)

Anyone else get accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations Benzoic329!

I hope to apply next year for pharmacy. Did they tell you the stats, like how many ppl applied this year, how many offers were sent out and the avg. GPA etc?

Decisions are out, and I am in! I get to live in my hometown. Congrats to you too Benzoic and I'll see you in the fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Congrats on those who got in today! Did anyone else get waitlisted? Does anyone know what the chances are for those on the list?

HI guys
i got rejected !!!!!!
which sucks bad
but i knew i had a slim chance since i am an out of province applicant OH WELL :(
but anyways in my letter it says that about 1950 people applied this year for 240 seats
260 got offers and 60 were placed on the waitlist

CONGRATS to all that got in !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah
and i forgot to mention that the cutoff was 75% this year
but average GPA's of those accepted was in the A- range
agian UTPAT scores also play a big part in getting accepted
hope this helps
take care
bye for now

I got waitlisted.........they said I'm in the lower half of the 60 person waitlist, so I'm between 1st and 30th on the list.......hmm, I'm still not sure what my chances are??

hi everyone
just curious ......wanted to know if any of you toronto people applied to pharmacy @ waterloo cause i know someone who did and got in fairly easily
i am thinking of going there as well cause UT had 1950 applicants this year

1950 .....THATS INSANE !

I got waitlisted.........they said I'm in the lower half of the 60 person waitlist, so I'm between 1st and 30th on the list.......hmm, I'm still not sure what my chances are??

If you're in the lower half of a 60 person waitlist, wouldn't that make you between 31 and 60?? :confused:

hi everyone
just curious ......wanted to know if any of you toronto people applied to pharmacy @ waterloo cause i know someone who did and got in fairly easily

1950 .....THATS INSANE !

Well I didn't get in this year

How easy is it to get into waterloo??

Congratulations!!!! :thumbup::) :clap: So atleast there are people who are getting in!! I got rejected this year.:(. and am kind of dissappointed because I had high hopes this year! I guess not everything is the way you want it!!

For those who got in can you please advice as to what I should do or improve on to increase my chances... I have a good GPA, and I thought I did good on the exam!! Can you please give me tips as to what I should do to prepare and excell in the UTPAT!!

Your Help will be greatly appreciated!

Pharmaddict!

hey guys!
I also got wait-listed and they said that i was in the upper half of the 60 students, so i guess i'm somewhere between 1-30. It is frustrating that they will tell us "somewhere between August 1 - September 10", however I am also very happy that i got a chance to even get accepted at all!
Just wondering if anyone that got in last year from the wait-list knows how many people they took approximately, and if so, about when did they inform you...? I know it depends on how many reject the offer, just curious though.
Congrats to all those who got in, hopefully I'll see you in September!! eep!!!

Yeah... for those of you who got in this year, can you please post your stats for the rest of us who'll be applying next year. And also, which schools you applied to (other offers, etc.). I just want to see where I stand since my gpa is not the strongest, and to know if I should even bother applying to certain schools. Your help is much appreciated, and congrats once again!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone

1950 .....THATS INSANE !

Nope, I just applied to UofT this year...and fortunately I got in on the first try. I know uwaterloo has crazy amount of prereqs..which I didn't have so I didn't bother applying there....

Oh and Pharmy614...my stats are 4.0 gpa, didn't take PCAT, and only applied to U of T.

^^
waterloo has tons of pre-reqs i was just checking out their website
about the same as most American Schools
so I was just wondering if any of you know if there program is structured like the american schools
also whats the difference between our BSc.Pharm and the americans PharmD.
they are both 4 year programs right? I was thinking of applying to some american schools as well

also i think because waterloo has so many pre-reqs a lot of people dont apply there so in that way it is eaiser to get into. Also if you didnt do so great in first year more pre-reqs are a chance to boost up the GPA

The person I know who got into waterloo had a GPA of about 3.3 I think

Congratulations!!!! :thumbup::) :clap: So atleast there are people who are getting in!! I got rejected this year.:(. and am kind of dissappointed because I had high hopes this year! I guess not everything is the way you want it!!

For those who got in can you please advice as to what I should do or improve on to increase my chances... I have a good GPA, and I thought I did good on the exam!! Can you please give me tips as to what I should do to prepare and excell in the UTPAT!!
Are you in UofT? I am in same situation as you! As UNexpected, I got rejected. I just feel that the acceptance:applicants ratio is too low--I mean, 1950 applicants....! Besides waterloo has tons of pre-reqs. Well...better luck next time for us, and congrats to those who got in this year!

How long do you have to accept? I am asking b/c I won't have access to computer for another week and so I won't know whether I got accepted or rejected. But, if I do get accepted (which is highly unlikely), I don't want to miss the deadline to accept. Thanks.

How long do you have to accept? I am asking b/c I won't have access to computer for another week and so I won't know whether I got accepted or rejected. But, if I do get accepted (which is highly unlikely), I don't want to miss the deadline to accept. Thanks.

The offers are out already, so you can check right now to see if you were accepted/rejected/wait listed. You have until July 6th (next friday) to accept the offer. Best of luck!

Can someone please clarify that being "among the upper half of a group of 60 applications" means that you are between 1-30...I'm starting to doubt myself now and am getting worried...Do you think they'll even take 20 people from the wait list? it seems like alot....ahhhh i just want to know now!! lol

I was also placed on the upper half of the waiting list...I do believe that means between 1 and 30. I have no idea how many people will get off the waiting list!! ahhh I feel the same way...

hey there,

I just wanted to clarify things (just in case anyone was still confused about what "upper half" of wait list meant). I called the faculty today and they said "upper half" means that you are in the first 50 to be selected (i.e. 1-50). Why 50 you say? Because the wait list is about 100 people....not 60 anymore like it said in the letter. I'm going to go nuts waiting until August...if they ever do get to me.

Hmmm that is strange... Im actually surprised UofT even told you that considering they always stress not to call them or contact them...Anyways, why do you think they increased the numbers all of a sudden? Maybe more people than expected are rejecting their offer? I hope so!!! haha

wow...100 people on the waiting list? they must've had a large number of people declining their offer last year.

Benzoic329, zohaibab, and others who have been accepted thus far:
Would you like to be added to the Roll Call thread that I'm maintaining? If so, would you please post a reminder in there for me? Thanks!

has anyone received any post-admission info from UofT (such as exact tuition costs)? Just wondering since I'm going to be coming from another school so I essentially need to re-do most of my OSAP application. I don't even know when the 'deadline' for re-applying to OSAP is.

man..this thread seems so dead compared to the UBC thread. They even have a facebook group runnin and everything haha.

Farmassist, you should apply for OSAP as soon as possible (I have already done so). The government will estimate the loan amount, so all you can do is apply as early as possible so you don't face delays in paying your tuition. We should all be receiving a package from the faculty by July 16th, so look out for that as well. Cheers.

Hey guys,

Although a long time reader, I just joined SDN today. I agree with farmassist, the UBC forum is quite active. Congratulations to Benzoic329, Zohaibab, and farmassist on your acceptances. I am looking forward to starting class in September as well. Lets get to know each other before classes start.

congrats on your acceptance brownsound

so I'm guessing all the non UofT students received their student #s today in the mail. I was hoping they'd include the tuition fees...but I just re-read the acceptance letter and it said they'll be sending that out in august. so it looks like i'll be using last years tuition fees for my osap application....i'm guessing they won't change that much. will it matter if i don't submit the EXACT tuition fees?

edit: just realized we don't need to enter tuition fees in the osap application...they're provided by the school.

You are right farmassist, you do not need to know the exact tuition fees to apply for OSAP. Although when I applied, my estimate was MUCH MUCH lower than the actual tuition fee. I have done three years of life sciences at UTSC prior to this, and everytime OSAP assistance was more than enough for my tuition fees. But I don't understand why the estimate is much lower for the pharmacy program. Note that my financial situation has not changed from the previous year. Also I went and talked to financial aid office at U of T and they said that I should wait till the I get the letter from OSAP saying how much money I am entitled to, and then appeal for more money if needed. Anybody else with the same problem?

yea same here...i was expecting a much greater estimate. i was previously attending mcmaster and the tuition + housing costs there were roughly equal to the pharmacy tuition alone (not factoring in cost of commuting). so i figured i'd get an estimate near the same amount as my previous loans. hopefully they'll change the estimate.

has anyone received any post-admission info from UofT (such as exact tuition costs)? Just wondering since I'm going to be coming from another school so I essentially need to re-do most of my OSAP application. I don't even know when the 'deadline' for re-applying to OSAP is.

man..this thread seems so dead compared to the UBC thread. They even have a facebook group runnin and everything haha.

The tuition invoice went up on ROSI today!!

^^
waterloo has tons of pre-reqs i was just checking out their website
about the same as most American Schools
so I was just wondering if any of you know if there program is structured like the american schools
also whats the difference between our BSc.Pharm and the americans PharmD.
they are both 4 year programs right? I was thinking of applying to some american schools as well

also i think because waterloo has so many pre-reqs a lot of people dont apply there so in that way it is eaiser to get into. Also if you didnt do so great in first year more pre-reqs are a chance to boost up the GPA

The person I know who got into waterloo had a GPA of about 3.3 I think

That's pretty much what I was going to say...I know that, at Queen's, it is IMPOSSIBLE to meet those prereqs without a LOT of fighting with various departments!!

The Pharm.D. is 4 years but there's more prereqs...you've already done writing, biochem, orgo, etc. Here, our Pharm.D. is an extra 2 years. HOWEVER, U of T's been talking about introducing a direct-entry Pharm.D. in the new future (and yes current students can switch over!).

Lastly, about the GPA thing, I only have about a 76% but did super-dee-duper on the UTPAT...so don't be discouraged if you didn't get in!

hi everyone

1950 .....THATS INSANE !

Hell of a lot less than last year; I think it was 2500, can't remember... I'm actually really surprised, I thought there'd be a lot more this year! Applicants tend to fall into 2 categories: straight outta first year or just got a degree (and of course there's others too, but these are the big ones). With the double cohort graduating, I thought there'd be more! Perhaps Waterloo's stealing the competition :mad:

Oh yeah
hope this helps
take care
bye for now

Did they tell you that in the rejection letter?? Or is that hearsay?

-------------------

I wish I'd known this site existed before...I only just discovered it while trying to figure out approx how much textbooks are for the whole year! Anyone know?

Can't wait to meet you all!!! And join the Facebook group!! I posted on the wall that the admin needs to make it Global so everyone can join, I don't know if she's done it yet or not...

P.S. Anyone else uber-pissed that the UTUPS site has been down for MONTHS?!?!

hey guys... i got in as well.. from Uof Ottawa...

anyways what ROSI thing are u guys talking about ??/ i only received my UT number in mail.. and i duno anything about rosi... or whatever....

and one more thing... regarding the tuition and money and stuff.. i applied to scotia bank professional student loan.... designed for med, dent, pharm, law.... did anyone else apply ? ur thoughts are appreciated....

see u all in sep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX2011
Oh yeah
hope this helps
take care
bye for now

Did they tell you that in the rejection letter?? Or is that hearsay

Hey skittleys

they told me all this in my rejection letter!!!!!!!

Wow i didnt know they had 2500 applicants last year !!!!!!!!
Maybe waterloo is stealing a lot of applications ....most likley the ones that already have Degrees beacuse of the pre-reqs !!!!
I may apply there next year ..worth a shot !

hey guys... i got in as well.. from Uof Ottawa...

anyways what ROSI thing are u guys talking about ??/ i only received my UT number in mail.. and i duno anything about rosi... or whatever....like Ottawa's InfoWeb

and one more thing... regarding the tuition and money and stuff.. i applied to scotia bank professional student loan.... designed for med, dent, pharm, law.... did anyone else apply ? ur thoughts are appreciated....

see u all in sep.

http://www.rosi.utoronto.ca --> it's where you'll be checking your marks, registering for courses (if you have exemptions), getting your invoices, etc.

I started applying for the ScotiaBank professional plan yesterday, but realised I'd rather hear from OSAP and UTAPS before I enroll, since it asks you "how much do you want to consolidate" and "how much would you like to borrow" or something like that...

wowwwwwwww.................seems like no one from U of T got into U of T pharmacy (besides Benzoic)...I myself attend UofT and no one I know from there got into pharmacy...makes me wonder if I should have gone somewhere else like waterloo, mcmaster or Uottawa (I have family who go to all 3 schools and a few them switched to U of T for school and they say UofT is waaaayyyy harder to get good grades in:(......any thoughts on this you guys.........

hey there,

I just wanted to clarify things (just in case anyone was still confused about what "upper half" of wait list meant). I called the faculty today and they said "upper half" means that you are in the first 50 to be selected (i.e. 1-50). Why 50 you say? Because the wait list is about 100 people....not 60 anymore like it said in the letter. I'm going to go nuts waiting until August...if they ever do get to me.

Incorrect according to the email from faculty that I got. Specifically, it was from the undergraduate admissions assistant I believe. Here's the contents of the email:

There should be an email sent to all waiting list applicants clarifying this. It was decided at the final selections meeting that we would put 100 total on the waiting list and not 60 as originally anticipated. The decision letters and supporting documents were already in 'production' for the website and thus we were not able to change the information. If your letter says 'upper' half, this means upper half of 50 on the first waiting list.

Oh, and one more thing I learnt. Some years they accept almost everyone on the list, and some years almost noone. Last year, they accepted 30 from the waitlist.

Therefore, if you are in the upper half, there is a great chance of getting in.

I don't see Waterloo having a big impact on U of T's admissions. It is a new school, and people are going to choose U of T over Waterloo given the choice. No help for us on the waitlist :)

Wow, that's huge news!! Did you just send a general email regarding your wait-list status? Ive been pretty apprehensive to contact UofT admissions since they seem so strongly set on the idea that they will NOT respond to any wait-list inquiries...I'm really excited to hear that news though since I am in the upper half of the list :)
In terms of OSAP, does anyone know the deadline for applying this year? I have also been looking into Scotiabank's professional plan in case im accepted (MUCH better than anything TD or RBC can offer) but wanted to apply to OSAP as well...
Also, where are people looking for housing... Craigslist seems to be a really good site, does anyone know of any others?

Good luck to everyone else out there hanging in limbo!

Incorrect according to the email from faculty that I got. Specifically, it was from the undergraduate admissions assistant I believe. Here's the contents of the email:

There should be an email sent to all waiting list applicants clarifying this. It was decided at the final selections meeting that we would put 100 total on the waiting list and not 60 as originally anticipated. The decision letters and supporting documents were already in 'production' for the website and thus we were not able to change the information. If your letter says 'upper' half, this means upper half of 50 on the first waiting list.

wowwwwwwww.................seems like no one from U of T got into U of T pharmacy (besides Benzoic)...I myself attend UofT and no one I know from there got into pharmacy...makes me wonder if I should have gone somewhere else like waterloo, mcmaster or Uottawa (I have family who go to all 3 schools and a few them switched to U of T for school and they say UofT is waaaayyyy harder to get good grades in:(......any thoughts on this you guys.........

I am a U of T Scarborough student and I agree with you partially. A lot of my friends applied with me this year and none of them got in as well. I don't think it has to do with going to U of T and not being able to get grades though. My GPA was not high or anything (3.5 cGPA over three years, did bad first year but my last two years were very high) and I thought I did really bad on UTPAT when I came out, my W1 was weak. But I did well on W2 and other sections were satisfactory. I think it has a lot to do with our performance on UTPAT. But despite all that I still got accepted this year (it was my first time applying and I took a chance and got lucky?). So don't lose hope all you guys, try again next year, you can do it.

Also, did anybody complete their course exemption form thats due on July 31st? They have already exempted me for Organic chemistry automatically, but I'd like to be exempted for Statistics, Anatomy and Physiology as well. Also, I have 3 FCEs left to complete the B.Sc degree (so only 6 half courses), so I am thinking about completing my B.Sc over summers or during the year. Anybody else in the same situation? Note: I was a UTSC student for three years and I only need 3 Full Credit Equivalents to complete my B.Sc degree.

$11,802.12 will be the amount of tuition fee for P1. I have applied for OSAP and they have entitled me to very little money. I know farmassist, you had the same problem with the osap estimate. But I got the letter confirming my entitlement and its pretty much the same as the osap estimate. I am going to try to appeal for more and see what happens.

Also, did anybody complete their course exemption form thats due on July 31st? They have already exempted me for Organic chemistry automatically, but I'd like to be exempted for Statistics, Anatomy and Physiology as well. Also, I have 3 FCEs left to complete the B.Sc degree (so only 6 half courses), so I am thinking about completing my B.Sc over summers or during the year. Anybody else in the same situation? Note: I was a UTSC student for three years and I only need 3 Full Credit Equivalents to complete my B.Sc degree.

It would be nice to have completed your BSc to go along with your pharmacy degree, but I'm not sure how much it would help in terms of employment. Maybe someone else has more info on this.

While we’re on the topic of course exemptions... i have a couple of questions about them:

First question – is it possible to use two courses to get one course exempted? For example, majority of the topics for phm122h (stats) was covered in the stats course i took, but we didn’t cover a few topics that are required for exemption (topics req’d for exemption for stats are listed in the exemption request form)...but were actually covered in another course i took. I’ve asked this question to Sandra already, and am waiting for a reply from her...its been a while so i though i’d post it here incase anyone knows.

Second question – i’m sort of confused about the organic chem course exemption. At my previous school, organic chem was a 2nd year course...split into two halves. I took only the first half. Now is the first half that i took equivalent to chm 138h or chm 247h? 138h is called intro to organic chem I..and 247h is called intro to organic chem II. Also, this is straight from the pharmacy website:

Students who have not successfully completed the equivalent of CHM138H Introductory Organic Chemistry I (i.e., a half credit course consisting of a minimum of 26 lecture hours supplemented with a minimum of 22 laboratory hours in Organic Chemistry), prior to the start of the academic year, must register for CHM138H during the fall term. CHM138H must be completed successfully before the student can proceed with CHM247H.

What I don’t understand is how is it possible to get admitted if you haven’t completed the equivalent of chm 138h…since it is a prereq to the program? I understand that at most universities, organic chem. is a 2nd year course…being either a full year course or split into 2 halves. Is it different at UT? I’ve only taken the first half (of the 2nd year course) at my school…and I checked on ROSI and it looks like I’ve been exempted from chm 247h since it’s not on my timetable. According to the exemption request form it says: To be eligible for the CHM247H (Organic II) exemption you must present two semesters of Organic chemistry (with labs). Students who do not present a sufficient lab component will not be granted exemption.
Are the two semesters of organic chemistry (a) my equivalent to chm 138h, and (b) the first half of the 2nd year organic chem? I thought two semesters of organic chem. would be both halves of the 2nd year organic chem. course…

So yea…any help is appreciated.

It would be nice to have completed your BSc to go along with your pharmacy degree, but I'm not sure how much it would help in terms of employment. Maybe someone else has more info on this.

While we’re on the topic of course exemptions... i have a couple of questions about them:

First question – is it possible to use two courses to get one course exempted? For example, majority of the topics for phm122h (stats) was covered in the stats course i took, but we didn’t cover a few topics that are required for exemption (topics req’d for exemption for stats are listed in the exemption request form)...but were actually covered in another course i took. I’ve asked this question to Sandra already, and am waiting for a reply from her...its been a while so i though i’d post it here incase anyone knows.

Second question – i’m sort of confused about the organic chem course exemption. At my previous school, organic chem was a 2nd year course...split into two halves. I took only the first half. Now is the first half that i took equivalent to chm 138h or chm 247h? 138h is called intro to organic chem I..and 247h is called intro to organic chem II. Also, this is straight from the pharmacy website:

Students who have not successfully completed the equivalent of CHM138H Introductory Organic Chemistry I (i.e., a half credit course consisting of a minimum of 26 lecture hours supplemented with a minimum of 22 laboratory hours in Organic Chemistry), prior to the start of the academic year, must register for CHM138H during the fall term. CHM138H must be completed successfully before the student can proceed with CHM247H.

What I don’t understand is how is it possible to get admitted if you haven’t completed the equivalent of chm 138h…since it is a prereq to the program? I understand that at most universities, organic chem. is a 2nd year course…being either a full year course or split into 2 halves. Is it different at UT? I’ve only taken the first half (of the 2nd year course) at my school…and I checked on ROSI and it looks like I’ve been exempted from chm 247h since it’s not on my timetable. According to the exemption request form it says: To be eligible for the CHM247H (Organic II) exemption you must present two semesters of Organic chemistry (with labs). Students who do not present a sufficient lab component will not be granted exemption.
Are the two semesters of organic chemistry (a) my equivalent to chm 138h, and (b) the first half of the 2nd year organic chem? I thought two semesters of organic chem. would be both halves of the 2nd year organic chem. course…

So yea…any help is appreciated.

Obtaining my B.Sc will not give me any advantage in the job market, however I ONLY have 3 credits left, so I might as well complete my degree. Don't want to leave it incomplete when I came so far you know?

I am not sure if you can use two stats courses to replace the stats requirement. But I would like to think that it should be okay as you have learned all the stuff they want anyways. But who knows, wait for the reply.

Organic chem is not a prerequisite to gain admission into the pharmacy program. However, they want you to complete orgo part 1 and 2 (if you haven't done so) in first year of pharmacy program. At U of T St. Geroge, chm138 is basically orgo part 1 offered in first year and chm 247 is basically orgo part 2 offered in 2nd year. Since you completed orgo part 1, you should be exempted from chm138. But I dont know why they exempted you from chm247. You kinda need to understand a lot of stuff in orgo 2 as well, so I suggest you wait for Sandra's reply and then contact her again about the orgo conflict. Even at U of T Scarborough, Organic chemistry 1 and 2 are two half courses offered in 2nd year. Does that clear up your confusion a bit?

Also, anybody in the same OSAP situation as I am? (Please read above post)

Obtaining my B.Sc will not give me any advantage in the job market, however I ONLY have 3 credits left, so I might as well complete my degree. Don't want to leave it incomplete when I came so far you know?

I am not sure if you can use two stats courses to replace the stats requirement. But I would like to think that it should be okay as you have learned all the stuff they want anyways. But who knows, wait for the reply.

Organic chem is not a prerequisite to gain admission into the pharmacy program. However, they want you to complete orgo part 1 and 2 (if you haven't done so) in first year of pharmacy program. At U of T St. Geroge, chm138 is basically orgo part 1 offered in first year and chm 247 is basically orgo part 2 offered in 2nd year. Since you completed orgo part 1, you should be exempted from chm138. But I dont know why they exempted you from chm247. You kinda need to understand a lot of stuff in orgo 2 as well, so I suggest you wait for Sandra's reply and then contact her again about the orgo conflict. Even at U of T Scarborough, Organic chemistry 1 and 2 are two half courses offered in 2nd year. Does that clear up your confusion a bit?

Also, anybody in the same OSAP situation as I am? (Please read above post)

hmm...so lets say i only complete a full year of first year chem..i still would not received credit for chm 138h? i thought i would because on the pharmacy website it says you need chm138h+139h OR its equivalent...its equivalent being a full year of first year chem at pretty much any university. sorry i'm just really confused :laugh:

yo guys... why are we the only class that doesnt have a facebook group ???? if there is can u guys direct me ... lets meet the new faces!!!

btw i also dont have CHM 247 listed on my courses on ROSI.... why is this ?? i only did Orgo 1 at Ottawa u... Chem1321 ... which is organic 1...

also on the registration status .. it says INVIT ... what does that mean ???

and last questions.. what are u guys doing for the post admission requiremnents.. the immunization records... and CPR and stuff.. can we do the CPR on our own.. with Red cross orsumthing or it has to be adminstered by UT ???

farmassist and ahma99

I am confused too about the chemistry requirements after both of you are exempted from orgo 2 even if you have not completed it. Whatever it is, we will find out soon I guess. So don't worry about it for now.

Under registration status if it says 'INVIT' it means you are invited to take those courses. This status will change to 'REG' or registered once we have made the minimum payment due.

The CPR and other requirements, I have not thought much about. I will look into them during the year and shop around for good deals for CPR courses. We have a lot of time to get those done.

You are right, we need a facebook group. I am not too familiar with facebook myself (I just recently opened an account...yea yea...I know I should've opened one long time ago). But anyways, if any of you guys could open a group, I'd be glad to join. We should also open a club once we start classes! lol

Btw, so far on this forum, these are the following membered of class of 2011:
Zohaibab
Benzoic329
Skittlys
Farmassist
Ahma99
BrownSound (myself? lol)

Hope I didn't miss anyone and excuse my spelling mistakes. There is a role call that you can join by messaging Julianne.

Hi! I'm new here. pharmy, I am a U of T (St. George) student and I got in this year. I also know one or two people who are also in U of T and got in, so it's definitely possible. :) To my future classmates: Nice to meet you. :)