University of Toronto Pharmacy c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Decision Tab is gone!! I think we are finding out this week. Good luck everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Decision Tab is gone!! I think we are finding out this week. Good luck everyone
do you remember or know how long it took for decisions to be sent out after the decision tab dissapeared?

Someone last year posted the decisions tab link that they got from their browsing history, and it had the result. I'm to scared to try lol. Anyone brave enough to try?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone last year posted the decisions tab link that they got from their browsing history, and it had the result. I'm to scared to try lol. Anyone brave enough to try?
I tried and "There are no decisions posted at this time !"

Reactions: 1 users
2 years ago the decision tab was gone on the Monday and reappeared on the Friday... But last year it was the day of

Who else is checking pharmSIS all the time?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I accepted my offer at UBC so I'm just curious if Toronto is offering me a spot. Just gotta wait wait wait! Good luck to the rest of you :D

What if you failed one of the prerequisites this semester? Does your application become invalid automatically?

What if you failed one of the prerequisites this semester? Does your application become invalid automatically?
I think in order for a prereq to count towards your application you need a passing grade since it wouldn't have actually counted as an obtained credit in the course... But if you want a definite answer maybe email the admissions office

Yes, your application wouldn't meet the academic requirements since you would not receive a credit for one of the prerequisites.

Just casually freaking out a bit. No big deal.:banana:

I have a good feeling that we will know by Friday ... been looking at the previous two years and the decisions usually came a week after the final transcript deadline; 2 years ago it was June 6th, 2014 and the decision came out on the 10th, a year ago it was June 5th and the decision came out around the 12th, and this year the deadline was June 3rd.

Things to take away from this is that all final transcript deadline dates were on a Friday of the first week of June and all final decisions were made the following week, although the response dates for each year differed.

EDIT: Just found out that this trend is consistent with the 2013 year as well. Their final transcript deadline was on a Friday (June 7th, 2013) and the decisions were out the following week (June 12th). SO GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!

....yes I'll say it again, I have WAY too much time on my hands. -_-

Last edited:
I am on the verge of tears at this point I just want to get it over with D:

Hopefully we will hear tomorrow! Fingers crossed

If your transcript for some reason didn't arrive at U of T by last Friday, is your application invalid?!? or would they notify you??

If your transcript for some reason didn't arrive at U of T by last Friday, is your application invalid?!? or would they notify you??
I think they would tell you. But I emailed just in case and they verified for me

I just checked and still nothing. I hope they for sure post it sometime today. I don't want to have to wait until next week :(

They have to today since waterloo and ubc results are already out. I don't think they can wait longer than a couple of days D:

Last edited:
It will be out this afternoon probably. Latest 5:30... If not, it'll be next week

I can confirm from last year's applicant that results will be out today (one week from transcript due date), and for her, results were out on secret link at lunch, and pharmsis/legit link @ 5pm

Someone at the top of the thread posted a link so it can be the secret one maybe

Haha well it's all a waiting game now :(
Good luck my friend hope it all goes well c:

Did the results come out earlier than the tentative date in previous years?

Well according to the voodoo link I got in! Anyone know how legitimate it is? I don't want to get my hopes too, too high only for them to come crashing down..

Stats for people who care:

85% GPA, 4 years of uOttawa Biomedical Science undergrad

97 PCAT comp, no individual sections below 80 and writing 3.5

Interview I thought 7/10 were excellent and 3/10 were average. Didn't feel bad about a single one.

Hope to see you guys in Toronto next fall! (unless of course this link was pure trolling of the highest degree.)

I saw the link. It said I got lower half of the wait list. I dont know what my chances are. Good luck to all you and congratulations to all who got in.

I saw the link. It said I got lower half of the wait list. I dont know what my chances are. Good luck to all you and congratulations to all who got in.
Never give up friend, I'm rooting for ya! Best of luck!

I got in as well (according to the link)! Here are my stats:

cgpa: 3.65 (over 4 years of undergrad)

PCAT:
VA-98
BIO-99
RC-90
QA-97
CHEM-99
COMP-99

and I thought that 6/10 stations went really well, 2/10 average and 2/10 not so good.

Long time lurker - the secret link says I'm in!
Recently graduated with a BscH.
My cGPA isn't very good, so I am hoping my post can give future applicants some hope :)
cGPA - 76-77%
I performed pretty poorly in my first and second year (failed organic chemistry first time around + C's littered everywhere)...but my last few years have had a significant upward trend.
PCAT - 93 Comp + 98 Chemistry, Writing 4
I think my PCAT compensated (especially chemistry score) - I mainly used Dr. Collins and studied about 10 days for the test.
Interview - felt s0-so afterwards, but I consider myself a relatively strong interviewee.

Hope to see you guys in Sept!

Last edited:
Got in! Looking forward to seeing you guys in fall!!!!
GPA: ~86% at U of T (2 years)
PCAT: VA94/RC97/BIO99/CHM99/QA99/COMP99
Interview: didn't mess up any stations but didn't do particularly well in any either...just average performance.

Ahhhhhhh I got in as well according to the link.

Stats
3.78 (4 years undergrad)
PCAT 85%
Interviews : I felt good about 7/8 of them.

Congrats to everyone and good luck to those on the list

GOT IN YES BEST DAY EVER! I hope this link is legit
Average: ~79-80%
PCAT: 90%
Interview: Felt okay, regretted not stating things I wanted to but overall was a nice experience
Excited to meet my fellow classmates and future colleagues :D

Got in & posting my stats for next year's students who I know will be reading this to give them some hope

GPA: 3.51 (5 years undergrad @ UofT...started with 3.14 in first year)
- had 1 C+ on my transcript: HMB265
- had B- on a required prereq: 71 in CHM220
- Only had 2 years of full course load, and one of the years I actually credit/no-credited a full credit
PCAT: 99% composite (studied both kaplan and dr.collins - 3 months casual study with Kaplan & 2 weeks intense study w/ Collins)
Interview: started practicing in Jan (met a friend every week, read a book, watched videos, and had practice appointments w/ 5 different pharmacy students)
- 7/10 good, 2/10 iffy/medicore, 1/10 the person who gave me instructions was not has coherent as I expected

If your GPA is not a 3.7 like all your friends, don't just not apply - there's still interview and PCAT and have hope!!

I unfortunately didn't make the cut :(
Congrats to all you who did and I hope you guys have a great time next year :)

I flat out got rejected. Oh well. :/ here are my stats

cGPA: 3.30
PCAT: 95 composite
I thought interview went pretty well aside from 2 stations, but I guess not?

I got in!!!! Here are my stats:

3.7 cGPA at uoft
97 percent composite on the pcat
I have no idea how I did on the interview but I felt good about all th3 sections

Last edited:
Rejected :( This was the only school I applied to

cGPA: 3.3
PCAT: 99 composite
I also though that my interview went well besides the acting station. I had a rough semester of bad grades/withdrawals due to personal issues, but the rest of my transcript is great. I hope they did not penalize me harshly for that.

Congrats to everyone who got in.

By the way, I've heard from this forum that if you call them they may tell you why you didn't get in? The letter says they won't. I just don't want to reapply if they're just going to reject me because of my transcript over and over vs. it being about the interview and there being potential to improve.

Last edited:
In!
gpa: 3.43 u of t
NO FULL COURSE LOAD and just finished third year
PCAT: 99 percentile
interview: only 3 went particularly well, the rest were so so.
its 2 am in china now but i feel like going out!! this is so exciting

Last edited: