University of Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CariocaRx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anybody gotten an interview yet from the university of utah? I heard they were doing a rolling admissions this year.

Members don't see this ad.

Sarah Lindsay sent out an e-mail today saying the dates they are doing the interviews this year, Feb 20th & 21st. I haven't heard anyone mention any interview invites yet though. In the e-mail it said invites would be given over the phone no later then Feb 12th.

Hey tomorrow is the last day to be invited to interview with the university of utah. I still haven't heard anything and am getting nervous. Is there anybody out there with an interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either...I've heard some people have received rejections already, though.

I haven't heard anything either...I've heard some people have received rejections already, though.

Well that's kind of encouraging i guess?? Oh well just one more day of tension!!!!!!!!! Then we will know

Did anyone on here even apply to Utah??

Hey got my invite as well. Talk about waitng till the last minute.:laugh:

lol yeah no kiddin! well congrats! We're the only 2 students on SDN applying to the U ha ha. What day did you pick?

lol yeah no kiddin! well congrats! We're the only 2 students on SDN applying to the U ha ha. What day did you pick?
I'll be going on the 20th. What school are you attending now? Do you know of any others that have gotten interviews?

I'm at the U right now, I chose the 21st. Did Sarah say she was going to email us instructions? I don't know anyone that has gotten an invite, however I don't know many that are applying...Where are you going to school

yeah Sarah said she would send us an e-mail of instructions. I am at weber state right now. I don't know of very many people that applied there either. I wonder how many applicants they got this year.

Carioca, what time did you schedule your interview for? I will be there on the 20th as well. I chose the 2:30 time. I am also a weber state student, sounds like at least four of us from weber have interviews at the U.

sweet go wildcats!!!!! Ha ha I choose the 12:30 time. I have to be back for a physics lab. Good luck to you!!

I hope everyones' interviews went well. Mine was ok, Don't feel like it was my best performance but oh well. Good luck to all waiting for acceptance letters!!

Hey did anyone else get an acceptance letter from the University of Utah today??

Got my acceptance today!!! :) :) :) What a relief; I only applied to one other school. Letter was dated March 5 and came in a regular sized envelope. See you all at Port O Call tonight, open tab on me, time to celebrate! :)

HA Sweet congrats!!! See you in August!!

So, just curious, what were your guys' grades from high school like? Were you guys all super smart and at the top of your class? I'm just graduating from high school. Typical "didn't try as hard as I could have" which has resulted in one or two grades that I'm not so proud of and have drug my GPA down a bit.