University of Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTbaseball

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here interview at the U over the weekend? If so, how long until they sent out admission/rejection letters?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a student there now. They let you know pretty quick (~2-3 wks). Hope it all went well!

I was there.. You'll find out within 2 weeks.

I interviewed last year as well and received my alternate list letter 11 days later...

Fingers crossed for us both.

Members don't see this ad :)
2 weeks........thats gonna be a stressful 2 weeks of checking the mail. How do you feel your interviews went? I felt really good about all 3 of mine, but there were a lot of people interviewing so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed

2 weeks........thats gonna be a stressful 2 weeks of checking the mail. How do you feel your interviews went? I felt really good about all 3 of mine, but there were a lot of people interviewing so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed

I'm a pessimist by nature, so I am beating myself up over some things that I did/did not do in interviews. I hope the fact that this is my second attempt will help me. We shall see.......

did anyone that interviewed at Utah last week hear anything yet?

I was in the office on Friday...they have got their acceptance/wait list finalized. Will be mailing out acceptances within the next couple days :)

awesome, but do you only get a letter if you're accepted/wait listed or do they send letters to the ones who are rejected as well? Also, do you know how many wait listed people are typically accepted?

I'm hoping against hope that something (positive, please) shows up in the mail today.

I'm guessing it comes tomorrow or Friday, though.

just checked my mail today.................................nothing :(

If it's like last year, it'll show up tomorrow. I won't be getting home until about 7:30 or so, so it's gonna be a long day.

do they send out only acceptance and wait list letters, or do they also send out rejection letters?

I didn't get anything in the mail yet, but my friend just got a waitlist letter so at least we know they sent the letters out

I didn't get anything in the mail yet, but my friend just got a waitlist letter so at least we know they sent the letters out

Dang! Mine didn't come today either! Where do you (and your friend that was waitlisted) live? I live here in Utah, so I would have assumed I would have been one of the first to have received my letter.

:(

My friend and I both live in Utah as well, up in Logan. Hopefully it comes tomorrow. I emailed the U and they said that all letters (acceptance, wait list, and rejection) were all mailed at the same time on Tuesday

got my letter today..............waitlisted, not quite what I was hoping for

got my letter today..............waitlisted, not quite what I was hoping for

Bummer.. Mine still hasn't come.. It better come tomorrow!!!

I'm expecting a waitlist, so we'll wait together. :)

Waitlisted. Dang.

Guess I better prepare for my Rocky Mountain Interview.