University of Vermont Waitlist movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lexlethal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one know how the list is moving this year?

Members don't see this ad.

from what i understand they've reached the MIDDLE third. No one in the office has confirmed this - but someone here on SDN was in the middle and was recently accepted. I'm also in the middle so i'm hoping that there is still a chance ...

ratiolab said:
from what i understand they've reached the MIDDLE third. No one in the office has confirmed this - but someone here on SDN was in the middle and was recently accepted. I'm also in the middle so i'm hoping that there is still a chance ...

About reaching the middle third - who are you speaking off.

I know someone posted (mismell12), but, she was in the middle of the maine access waitlist, not the general applicant pool. Are you speaking of her post, or an additional post. It is really exciting if they made the middle of the waitlist for the general pool.

I called last monday, June 12, and the waitlist had stopped moving for the time being.

Members don't see this ad :)
really?? are you sure. I asked mismell12 and they said they were in the MIDDLE. are you sure it was the middle of the maine access list? Maybe i'll pm mismell12 and ask again just to be sure.

Yea that would be great if they already reached the middle, maybe i will call them tomorrow and see if i can weasle something out of them :D

lexlethal said:
Yea that would be great if they already reached the middle, maybe i will call them tomorrow and see if i can weasle something out of them :D

I sent Mismell a personal message, and she is the one who told me it was the Maine Access list.

As far as I know, they havent reached the middle of the general applicant pool. Let's hope though. :)