University of Vermont Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dptdreamer15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!! Has anyone heard anything from UVM concerning their waitlist?? It's been 2 weeks since decision letters went out and just seeing if anyone else is still in the same boat as me!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also on the waitlist at UVM. I emailed them when I received the decision and was told that the waitlist is unranked and if the first round of admitted students doesn't fill the cohort then they perform a second review. Last year they did send out a second round of acceptance letters, but I don't know how many. In another thread an accepted student said the deadline to accept the offer for the first round of acceptances was today so hopefully we will find out sometime soon.

@someguy11 Yeah that's what they told me too. I'm just getting so anxious. Are you in-state? I feel like a lot of people I have heard from are turning it down because of the tuition cost.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am out of state. It seems like a good program and I briefly shadowed a PT that went to UVM and had nothing but good things to say, except for the cost of tuition. Burlington is great too, but the cost makes for a tough decision if you have other options.

I am out of state. It seems like a good program and I briefly shadowed a PT that went to UVM and had nothing but good things to say, except for the cost of tuition. Burlington is great too, but the cost makes for a tough decision if you have other options.
Yeah I totally agree. Let me know if you hear anything from them about the waitlist!

I just called UVM to remove my name from the Class of 2020 roster, so this will open up a spot for somebody on the waitlist. I had to respond to UVM, and then found out three days later that I was accepted at a program that will be much easier on me financially (I'm out of state).

Good luck!

Anyone hear anything yet from uvm? I'm getting so anxious to know if they have reached to the waitlist yet.

I was offered admission on Friday and I have until March 3rd to respond and send a deposit. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but I will most likely be going to UVM.

I was offered admission on Friday and I have until March 3rd to respond and send a deposit. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but I will most likely be going to UVM.
Congrats!! That's awesome. Do you mind sharing your stats? Im just curious where I might fall on the list.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm very excited and relieved to get an acceptance.

Major: Biology
PTCAS GPA: 3.2 (I had a bunch of retakes that were from a previous degree attempt in a different major)
Pre-Req GPA: ~3.7-3.8 I think for UVM
GRE: 163 V, 155 Q, 4.0 AW

Anyone know if uvm is still going off the waitlist or if the class is full? They don't share much info when I email them. Just seeing if anyone has heard anything new recently.