University of Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
You are clearly upset, sir. I suggest you take a moment to relax the tension set forth in your mental capacity.

Ohh no ban for those questioning rape? I demand those that find this funny and question rape be banned also.

This only perpetuates the disgusting southern culture of rape and sexual misconduct at univerisities. you should be ashamed for the comments above.

want some context?
contact that girl and her mother.

rape? yes, it happens at unis.
Does it get covered up and allowed to happen multiple times by the same person?
well, idk at uva it does

Ohh no ban for those questioning rape? I demand those that find this funny and question rape be banned also.

This only perpetuates the disgusting southern culture of rape and sexual misconduct at univerisities. you should be ashamed for the comments above.

want some context?
contact that girl and her mother.

rape? yes, it happens at unis.
Does it get covered up and allowed to happen multiple times by the same person?
well, idk at uva it does

Southern culture?

You're on a roll, winning hearts and minds to your cause here. Keep it poppin.

http://www.uvavictimsofrape.com/

Is there any more explanation? Are you dense?!?! This is common at UVA. Enough explanation? F'''ucking ******

Clearly, you are the one who is dense -- not the other poster. Please take a step back and think about your post here. Context is helpful, as you have posted nothing more than a link to a site accusing UVa of some pretty serious allegations. Perhaps, you could explain your relationship to the victim(s) and why you are bringing this up here instead of posting a random URL and then cursing at people when they ask questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh no ban for those questioning rape?
No, a ban for making your very first full sentence in this thread an insult aimed at another member.

Not a single person in this thread thus far has condoned rape or excused the cover-up of rape or even given an opinion of any sort on the content of the link that you posted.

Clearly, you are the one who is dense -- not the other poster. Please take a step back and think about your post here. Context is helpful, as you have posted nothing more than a link to a site accusing UVa of some pretty serious allegations. Perhaps, you could explain your relationship to the victim(s) and why you are bringing this up here instead of posting a random URL and then cursing at people when they ask questions.

i am glad that sdn finds it ok to question rape. I am allowing those to consider this before attending UVA. i was never given this info about any school before entering as a student. I think it is important for those to consider, expecially what has happened at UNC.

I think those questioning this website are dense. How dare you question a rape victim. You disgust me

I think those questioning this website are dense. How dare you question a rape victim. You disgust me
Show me one place in this thread where someone questioned what is written on that website.

i am glad that sdn finds it ok to question rape. I am allowing those to consider this before attending UVA. i was never given this info about any school before entering as a student. I think it is important for those to consider, expecially what has happened at UNC.

UNC or UVA? Or all Southern schools? No one is questioning rape victims here, but I'll tell you that unfortunately rape victims must actually be questioned due to the unfortunate habit for accusations of rape to be wielded like hammers. I assume I don't need to post instances of false accusations, and the unbelievable damage they caused the accused? I can, but I don't think you're interested.

UNC or UVA? Or all Southern schools? No one is questioning rape victims here, but I'll tell you that unfortunately rape victims must actually be questioned due to the unfortunate habit for accusations of rape to be wielded like hammers. I assume I don't need to post instances of false accusations, and the unbelievable damage they caused the accused? I can, but I don't think you're interested.

Did you read the website? This man was accused twice and found guilty. This has nothing to do with falsely accused. They kept him as a student and did not let the it go to trial.

Read and then post some intellectual comments

The primary source in that link seems to have no bias:
Wendy Murphy, an adjunct professor at the New England School of Law and a frequent media commentator on issues of women’s rights, has a reputation as a firebrand. “I’m an activist with my feet in the courts,” she said. Her battle cry is blunt: “The law is designed to facilitate and perpetuate violence against women and children,” she said.

You've gotta be kiddin' me... lol. I sure hope you're not actually the med student who owns that account and are some random guy who hacked his account. Otherwise, it kinda horrifies me that you're going to be my colleague some day and you lack the maturity, tact or mettle to navigate this thread successfully. If anything, this should be an easy "win" for you. I'm still not quite sure how you've managed to make it so tough on yourself!

You've gotta be kiddin' me... lol. I sure hope you're not actually the med student who owns that account and are some random guy who hacked his account. Otherwise, it kinda horrifies me that you're going to be my colleague some day and you lack the maturity, tact or mettle to navigate this thread successfully.

it disgusts me that you live. you are ok with rape and have no problem questioning those that point it out.

I lack maturity. wow.

now who is throwing insults

Did you read the website? This man was accused twice and found guilty. This has nothing to do with falsely accused. They kept him as a student and did not let the it go to trial.

Read and then post some intellectual comments

Found guilty by whom? If it didn't go to trial, he may be many things, but guilty, by definition, isn't one of them.

No, I didn't go to the cited advocacy page and read the one sided presentation contained therein.

oh-he-mad.jpg

Found guilty by whom? If it didn't go to trial, he may be many things, but guilty, by definition, isn't one of them.

No, I didn't go to the cited advocacy page and read the one sided presentation contained therein.

found guilty by uva and allowed to return to classes twice. and no it didn't go to trial. the uva police wouldn't turn it over to go to trial.

you are f'king disgusting. i hope you never deal with a rape victim. clearly, you do not have the capacity to be empathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.