University of Washington International Dentist DDS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaushal8394

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone comment on University of Washington International Dentist DDS program? I am trying to learn about the following
1. Reputation of the school
2. Annual intake
3. What scores have good chance to get an admit here
i. NBDE Part 1
ii. TOEFL
iii. GPA
iv. Experience
4. Acceptance rate
5. Prospect for dentist in Washington State
i. H1B visa chances
ii. Avg. salary

I looked up their website but they dont provide this information.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Their application form shows that the deadline was august 31st.

Deadline for seattle is oct 31st.they have 4 spots and this is for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
deadline was 31st aug for dean n LOR form and all other docs 31st oct

I called up to ask them about the dates and they said it was oct 31for everything but somehow they had not been able to change it online

hey im applying to this school but i am unable to find the application form mentioned on their website.. also it says fill out the form and add the c.v and sop in the space given on the form.. v confusing.. also i dont know if they want direct copies of toefl or can take not photocopies. and how u have sent in ur documents.. i hope u can help me with this .. would really appreciate it.
have a gr8 day!

I called up to ask them about the dates and they said it was oct 31for everything but somehow they had not been able to change it online

hey im applying to this school but i am unable to find the application form mentioned on their website.. also it says fill out the form and add the c.v and sop in the space given on the form.. v confusing.. also i dont know if they want direct copies of toefl or can take not photocopies. and how u have sent in ur documents.. and another thing is ti true that a DDS/DMD degree from this school would mean licensure to practice only in washington state or u can practice anywhere in US ?? i hope u can help me with this .. would really appreciate it.
have a gr8 day!

Dont know about Licensing stuff.....but they require official scores of part 1 and 2.Toefl photostat can be submitted but its safe to send the official copy.....
have you already submitted the documents from your home country?

Dont know about Licensing stuff.....but they require official scores of part 1 and 2.Toefl photostat can be submitted but its safe to send the official copy.....
have you already submitted the documents from your home country?

hey they only require part 1.. its written on their website.. plz tell me what all materials u sent them and how.. and also if there was any application form as is mentioned on their website n if u have a link to that.
thanx a lot !

here is the page and you will see application form and other requirements on right hand side...
http://www.dental.washington.edu/education/prospective_students/foreign_trained_students.php#
documents i send them were officially ordered ECE report,TOEFL,Nbde scores.....recommendation letters....my dental school transcripts from my home country,my dental school dean letter and that form which they want dean to fill up from my home country....this is all i can remember....

Hello everybody>>
I have heard it is accepting only 4 students and it will be very very competitive. I am confused if i should apply or not as a few people have told me you must have good numbers to get a chance there?? guys help.. My scores are 92/105/3.7..

Please do share your score if those who have applied or going to apply!

hey docsjam,
its purely your decision....its definitely competitive...and all is based initially how you do on bench exam....for 4 spots 60 applications have been received....all the best.....