University of Washington MOT class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joe3333

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My own thread! I just got my enrollment confirmation last week for the MOT program at UW.

Any other people out there going to UW this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I recently found out I got into UW's OT program and I will be attending this fall as well. I'm excited to meet everyone else in the program. Maybe we should start a Facebook group or something...?

Yay- yeah that's a good idea. I tried making a Facebook group but it asked for at least one other member before I could create it. Do you have a link to your Facebook page? Or I can give you mine.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been accepted as well! Joe, I sent you a message on Facebook. It will be nice to get to know some classmates before we start! :)

I sent you a Facebook message, but perhaps it was filtered to the "other" folder. Anyhow, today I saw the "request to join group" button, so I used that!

OK, I see it now. You are right- it is in the "other" folder. Weird. Well anyway...good to have you as part of the group! Good to meet other people in the class!