University of Washington--Out of State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothjanitor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just curious if any out of state applicants (non-WICHE) have received any secondary applications or interviews. I had my application for AADSAS submitted 7-30-10 and sent 8-13-10 and am getting a little anxious as far as when I'd hear back. I've had WICHE friends get secondaries and was just wondering if I still have a chance.. Thanks

DAT: 20/21/23
GPA: 3.94/3.9

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything either. I mailed out 8/20.

Nothing here either.
Nv resident, same stats as toothjanitor basically, mailed out 7/23

Members don't see this ad :)
UW is pretty slow with everything. They have even less people in admissions this year than last year, and everything took a while last year. Be patient...Kathy Craig works her tail off in admissions I promise you that.

Also, FYI, UW is just starting interviews this upcoming Monday. What we noticed in our class is that more than half of our class had post December interviews...so it seems that many later interviewers seem to get in...

Last edited:
I am a WICHE applicant and got secondary yesterday!

Does everyone get a secondary?

I don't think everyone gets a secondary...

I haven't heard anything from them other than the app received email.. mailing date: 7/2.

I don't think everyone gets a secondary...

I haven't heard anything from them other than the app received email.. mailing date: 7/2.

Everyone gets a secondary... EVERYONE. Did you get a 12 on the boards? Are you a monkey? Are you missing your hands and your brain? Yeah, then you get a secondary. They just want your money, that said I was excited when I got secondaries also, so use it as an excuse to party, this process is a roller coaster ride. Try not to puke.

out of state residents are less likely to get secondaries from UW. superfinger's wrong.