University of Washington Pharmacy (Class of 2020)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caligal2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought to start a thread for UW here since I haven't seen one yet. Feel free to post any updates or interview invites here. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I know I'm quite late in the game but does anyone mind sharing how they tackled the supplemental essay? I've looked at it all month and I feel like there's just so many qualities to address that I'm not sure how to do it in a cohesive way?

I wonder if anyone receive an interview? I call in and they are still processing my application............Dont know if it is a good sign

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted yesterday and am trying to fill out all the paperwork without the clearest instructions.

I just got accepted yesterday and am trying to fill out all the paperwork without the clearest instructions.
Congrats :) so happy for u. Uw is an amazing pharm school btw. I really miss spending five years there completing a master and bachelor. I guess it will be a long shot for me since I didn't receive an interview. Did u apply for the regular cycle or the early decision.

Congrats :) so happy for u. Uw is an amazing pharm school btw. I really miss spending five years there completing a master and bachelor. I guess it will be a long shot for me since I didn't receive an interview. Did u apply for the regular cycle or the early decision.
Thanks! I applied for the regular cycle and turned in my app about two weeks before the deadline.

Thanks! I applied for the regular cycle and turned in my app about two weeks before the deadline.
Nice nice, I thought i got a rejection after waited for so long.......They send an email say “we would like offer u a potential interview". Hope to hear back for the exact interview date.

Nice nice, I thought i got a rejection after waited for so long.......They send an email say “we would like offer u a potential interview". Hope to hear back for the exact interview date.
I got a same email on Wed, do you receive further response?

Congrats!! And good luck!! Hope you could get in!! I still didn't receive anything from them, probably I got rejected.
They send the email of a possible interview right? I think u will get it. You can always call and check. I call in and explain i will take the prerequisite. Probably help to expedite the process .

Interviewed on 2/19 and got put on the waitlist today :/
This is nerve wrecking. I thought uw accept lots of student after interview. It was something like 120/148. I am sure u will be accepted.