University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jenuine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
after all the waiting.....IN, IN, IN!! my decision is practically made for me......:) :)

Members don't see this ad.

big congrats!!! i hope to feel what you're feeling soon. udub is an incredible school and i don't think many really appreciate the greatness they balance.

but they also suck for not accepting people not from those five states...

Members don't see this ad :)
Jenuine,

I'm interviewing in a week. Any words of advice?

LaurieB

mmz6....I am from Washington. :) I think they mostly accept people from WWAMI unless it's for the MD/PhD program.

Advice for LaurieB.....just B yourself! You'll do fine. ;)

Having just interviewed myself at UW less than a week ago, it is definately more than "just be yourself". I 'd suggest being familiar and knowing what the problems in health care are today (I was was asked about this and it took about 30 min of the interview), different sides of this issue, and reading the UW bioethics site. If you don't do this preparation, it will be an uncomfortable experience. Definately be yourself -- PLUS do some preparation. Just my two cents! (Read SDN Interview Feedback if you haven't already.) You will most likely treated very nicely, but you will also most likely be asked tough questions! But it's really not bad if you're prepared.