University of Wisconsin acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bucky MD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anybody who's heard from them. Anyone know when they'll be sending out their answers?

Members don't see this ad.

Good question... Those of us who interviewed in August or September should probably be hearing something within the next couple of weeks. Other than EDP applicants, I havent seen or heard of any acceptances??

I interviewed in early September and have yet to hear from them. I will keep you posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
we were told that we'd hear, at the earliest, within 4-6 weeks after interviewing. they randomly select files for review from those interviewed. hopefully, yours comes up sooner than later. :luck:

if earliest is 4-6 weeks I wonder when latest is. Their meetings to decide did seem pretty intense though...

Hey guys-

I'm a M1 at UW and I just wanted to wish you all good luck as you anxiously await word from them. I thought I would give you an idea of my wait time from last year: I interviewed on Oct 14th and I received my acceptance on Nov 5th.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about UW.

I called the Admissions Office today. They said the first acceptances won't go out for another "week or two."

did anyone else get emailed survey? didn't we fill out surveys when we were there for the interview?

I am supposed to be there interviewing right now but my flight
to wisconsin got cancelled :( sucks

did you get to reschedule your interviews?

did you get to reschedule your interviews?

they said they would call me to reschedule...i was hoping to try and get a phone interview..but no luck

Members don't see this ad :)
it is really a beautiful school--new building and everything. if you get accepted there, you might be swayed to go by the facilities. Are you instate?

I got my acceptance letter today! Good luck to anyone still waiting. Hope to see you in class.

Hey Bucky, Congrats and when did you interview?

I am interviewing at U of W ... Any advice or suggestions?
Thanks a lot..

I interviewed the first week they were interviewing, I think it was September 9th.

The best advice I can give you is not to get stressed out. The interview process is very laid back.

Also, reading the "strategic plan" on the medical school's website helped give a good idea of what the medical school is all about. It's sort of like the five year plan of the medical school.

I interviewed the first week they were interviewing, I think it was September 9th.

The best advice I can give you is not to get stressed out. The interview process is very laid back.

Also, reading the "strategic plan" on the medical school's website helped give a good idea of what the medical school is all about. It's sort of like the five year plan of the medical school.

Thanks.... ;)

Congrats Bucky.

I interviewed there in early October and also thought the school was nice.

Is that a first choice (my suspicion given your name and avatar) or are you still going to interview at other schools.

SF

Yes, I will be going to UW. I really liked the school and in-state tuition is a big plus. With Badger hockey games on top of that, who could resist?:thumbup:

bucky, did you follow up with UW to see when your application was being reviewed etc?

Anyone else placed on alternate list top half?

that'd be me.
OOS, interviewed 10/6.
am strangely ok, though, not having been thrilled by madison's seeming similarity to ann arbor and wisconsin's pastorality, in general. great school, though.

anyone heard from them recently? i am impatiently waiting! :)

anyone? i loved loved loved it and can't wait to hear!

I know that you must be going through a lot waiting for the letter to come in the mail. I got accepted through the early decision this year so l only had 3 weeks to wait and it was torture. Best of luck to those that are waiting, remember it comes in the small envelope no matter what the decision is!

I know that you must be going through a lot waiting for the letter to come in the mail. I got accepted through the early decision this year so l only had 3 weeks to wait and it was torture. Best of luck to those that are waiting, remember it comes in the small envelope no matter what the decision is!

thanks shadpuff! waiting does suck...they told me i would hear by yesterday and i haven't!