University of Wisconsin-Madison C/0 2020 (entering fall 2016) Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone at the January interview(s) heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Got accepted this morning but I think I might be staying in Colorado. I haven't made a final decision yet, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean nearly impossible to get in state residency?
Not sure if anyone has answered your question yet. In Wisconsin, it's extremely difficult for someone moving in state to declare residency due to the low tuition and rules implemented by the state government. That's what admissions told us when I interviewed.

University of Colorado anschutz medical campus in aurora

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone got the decision that the admission committee could not reach any decision? If you did, how long did they get back to you?

For people who got (the admission cmte is unable to make decision), have you heard anything yet ?!!

For people who got (the admission cmte is unable to make decision), have you heard anything yet ?!!
I still haven't heard anything, but they'll be finalizing a wait list by the end of March I was told.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you change your post somehow?!
I think I said in haste that I made the wait list but then realized that they actually told me that they were unable to come to a decision and Jannelle told me about the wait list creation towards the end of May. Sorry :smack:

Just curious if anyone on here was offered a scholarship. I got an email stating that most of them were already awarded.

Anyone with a pending decision-- have you heard from admissions on when they'll start a waitlist?

I was initially told pending decision and found out at the beginning of the month that I was accepted.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone with a pending decision-- have you heard from admissions on when they'll start a waitlist?
Probably early April based on my last email with Jannelle :)

Heard back this morning (after a pending decision) and was accepted! Check your emails!

Reactions: 1 users
If you applied for scholarships, log in to your Wiscmail to check if you have been offered one.