Unlv Baby!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any UNLV applicants out there this year....in state ..out of state??

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying from out of state. I would like to stay in the west if possible. My sister lives in Vegas and all those 100+ degree days kind of have me concerned though.

Ummm. I'm applying from out of state.

Members don't see this ad :)
yupp i'm applying from out of state!

I am also applying to UNLV :)

100 degrees is too nice, it is 120 degrees right now..HOTTTT... the past week it's been 95 degrees at 8PM w/ tons of humidity because we had a storm earlier.. So much for playing soccer at night...

I'm applying to UNLV... I'm kind of worried if I'll ever study if I get in! btw... what's up with some dental schools like UNLV that want you to send a photo of yourself?

HopefulPredent said:
I'm applying to UNLV... I'm kind of worried if I'll ever study if I get in! btw... what's up with some dental schools like UNLV that want you to send a photo of yourself?
Hotties only please

HopefulPredent said:

Well this way if you don't make it as a dentist they at least know you'll be stripper grade material. It's a state school and strip clubs make a lot of revenue in vegas. Hey at least they don't require you to wear leather assless chaps like they do at UoP or UCSF.

bigsilvo said:
Well this way if you don't make it as a dentist they at least know you'll be stripper grade material. It's a state school and strip clubs make a lot of revenue in vegas. Hey at least they don't require you to wear leather assless chaps like they do at UoP or UCSF.
At UW they make you wear a chastity belt for the first 2 years so you do better on the part 1 boards :(

I'm applying to UNLV. instateeeee.

I'm excited and nervous.
This application process is going to easily take 10 years off my life.

I'm applying from out of state. I don't want dentistry to distract me from my true calling as a stripper, which is why I think Vegas and i will do fine together.

An out-of-state applicant here! :cool:

so has anyone heard anything? anyone know when the first interviews are?

I called school, they told me the first interview wont till early Oct.