UNLV!!! Made the deposit but will not attend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

*Human*

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to see how many people have got acceptance from UNLV, and made the first deposit but will NOT attend.
And also if you are a state resident or out of state.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

*Human* said:
I was hoping to see how many people have got acceptance from UNLV, and made the first deposit but will NOT attend.

Thanks
I cant imagine there would be very many. And if there are, there is only going to be a small percentage who visit SDN.

*Human* said:

Thanks

hey man. i was planning on going to UNLV, but i got accepted to case. finally! so now i made my decision!! Im goign to case!! and i think there was another guy here with this dilemma ...hey man... case is the ONE! :thumbup: SO TO answer your question man.. yea i made the deposit but i wont go. there are just too many downsides to vegas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Madman said:
hey man. i was planning on going to UNLV, but i got accepted to case. finally! so now i made my decision!! Im goign to case!! and i think there was another guy here with this dilemma ...hey man... case is the ONE! :thumbup: SO TO answer your question man.. yea i made the deposit but i wont go. there are just too many downsides to vegas.
"too many downsides to vegas"?? Please tell us what exactly you mean, because there are downsides to every city and every school, but what makes you think UNLV/Las Vegas has more than its fair share exactly?