***UNLV School of Dental Medicine Class of 2011***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fajitapita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, there is a thread dedicated to the UNLV facebook group, but this is for those of you who don't have facebook or want to network on here. Let's get to know each other!

Members don't see this ad.

Just found out this morning that I was accepted. This school is definitely my top choice so I guess I'm now a member of the class of 2011.:D

congrats!!!!! don't forget to join the facebook group if you have it.

Members don't see this ad :)
badreligion, when did you interview and how were you notified? congrats.

I found out yesterday that I am accepted as well, see you in a few months. By the way, aren't there now two UNLV SDM Class of 2011 threads?!

haha...you're right. there are.

UNLV bumped it's average DAT up to 19.27 for last years class from 18.07. and they moved their PAT way up.:D Many other schools only moved a few tenths of a point if at all. Check out the thread on the 45th edition of the ADEA school guide.

badreligion, when did you interview and how were you notified? congrats.

Thanks, I interviewed on Feb. 22nd and found out this morning after calling the admissions office.

BadReligion...

Did you just call them to ask for your status ??Also, is it updated on ur AADSAS? Thanks!

BadReligion...

Did you just call them to ask for your status ??Also, is it updated on ur AADSAS? Thanks!

Yeah, I just called the # on that notepad they gave us at the interview and asked the status of my app. The AADSAS website is not updated. They are a few days behind what is actually going on.

congrats to the newest acceptances....hope to see you in the fall!!!!!