UNLV update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who applied to UNLV, what was the last correspondance you had with them? If you received the letter letting you know that "your application is complete and is being sent to the committee for review", what date is listed on the letter?

Seems as though they are a bit slow going (I know they were slow last year) and I'm curious to see where everybody is in their application process.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

The letter I got from UNLV was dated September 2. And I guess the time period from review is 4 to 6 weeks. Anyway, my application was in the second batch and I sent them my supplemental app about a week after they got my application. They didn't seem slow to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the interview! Now I am worried about what's taking them so long.

My letter which stated my application was complete was dated early August. Also, that same letter says that committee review takes 2-3 weeks. It had been 7 weeks since I received the letter, and that is why I was worried.

Oh well, I'm all better now. FYI, UNLV will be interviewing on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is nice because airfare is cheaper on those days!