???UNLV???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourpointohoh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just applied to UNLV. Does anyone know how many applications they've recieved yet? Or what their criteria is for an interview? ANY info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx :D :) :D :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

if you are interested, you should visit their website - I think it says what criteria they are looking for - <a href="http://www.unlv.edu." target="_blank">www.unlv.edu.</a> I spoke with them about a month ago, and they are currently only interviewing nevada residents, and that was late November. When they receive your application, they will mail you a letter stating that it is in/complete. Make sure you fill out their supplemental app -- available in pdf format on their website.

ricegirl

they have recently sent out interview packets for out of staters. they have a lot of interview dates that you can choose from.

Members don't see this ad :)
Super! Tell me how the interview goes. I don't think they've gotten my application since I decided to apply there a little late. They should get it soon though. I hope I get an interview!!! By the way, which interview are you going to go to? Which date? And what is the latest date that they are interviewing (or the latest date that they offered you)?

Thanx a lot! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

It seems like they are interviewing every tuesday and thursday from jan 8th until march 21. I'm not sure if I'll go -- it depends on the (dwindling) pocketbook. ;)

ricegirl